20 Comments
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
these one is just plain stunning...
VenTina1223
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you, though I feel the picture didn't actually do it justice. I was honestly awestruck by it magnanimity in real life. ☺
0 Likes
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
i probably would have felt the same if I'm the one taking that snap... being in awe of a moment that might never happen again... just being able to be in the moment..
0 Likes
VenTina1223
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Life is too short. It's important to live in the moment as much as we're allowed to ☺
0 Likes
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
yeah... as fleeting as it may seem, there are moments that feel like forever just because how they get etched too deep into our lives... we all have them, in one way or another.
VenTina1223
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
True. Most often something that may be insignifant to some can have a long and lasting effect on others.
0 Likes
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
definitely. it's like sonder where we have to realize that everyone has their own story. that each and everyone of us lives a different life that can't be simplified or generalized by others.
0 Likes
VenTina1223
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
That and there is always more to the story than people let on partly due to fear of criticism but also sometimes due to need for privacy
0 Likes
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
and their fear of being judged. there's still a lot of taboo topics that people generally shy away from. but not being accepted by society doesn't mean it's wrong or if everyone is doing it means it's right.
0 Likes