cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Show us your workstation and win a Galaxy Tab S7 FE!

(Topic created on: 11-24-2021 07:13 PM)
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Workstation Show & Tell_Main Image with DTI - 1080x609.png

Congratulations to our winner of a Galaxy Tab S7 FE: TechTalker!

Not your lucky day? Don't worry - we have more contests on the way soon. See you in the next one!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Working or studying from home? Show us how you do it and you could win a Galaxy Tab S7 FE!

Comment down below with the following:

- An awesome photo of your workstation
- A sentence or two on how you optimized your workstation for what you do
- What the Galaxy Tab S7 FE can do to help you get better at what you do

Post all of these in a comment, then submit your entries via the Benefits tab on the Samsung Members app on your phone!

We'll select the best photo and answer, and the winner will receive a Galaxy Tab S7 FE!

Contest runs from Nov 24 to Dec 15, 2021.

Show us those workstations now!

50 Comments
ceebeebee
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Cool ng keyboard😲😲
Galaxy Gallery
A bigger and wider screen for my excel spreadsheets and multi-task windows in the day and for streaming movies at night, RGB lights that makes work and movie streaming more enjoyable, and a table that gets everything I need within my reach (water tumbler, mobile device charging area, and a drawer full of snacks & coffee).😁

An addition of Tab S7 FE on my table would be of great help on having a more easy access work setup. Though I already have a smartphone to help me with my side tasks, a bigger screen like the Tab S7 FE will be of better use since it's hard for me to look at very small texts on a small screen. Also with the use of Spen, I could jot down temporary datas I need without wasting paper and inks.20211211_164008_5270_1639212009.jpg
EyeLin
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Congrats Love😘😘🤪😍
Galaxy Gallery
😱😱😱
EyeLin
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Naol may Tab S7 FE😝🤣🤣
Galaxy Gallery
gamit na gamit yan😍
Galaxy Gallery
Congratulations!!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
ykus
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
#samsung #samsunggalaxy #samsungphotography #samsungphoto #philippines🇵🇭 #workfromhome #wfh #workstation20201110_202938-01_7779_1605012109.jpg
tinkerdelle
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
A simple clean workstation for me to clear my mind for a good report and hopefully with a galaxy tab S7 FE i can have a separate browser to ease scanning for search and messaging 💝20211212_131547_3516_1639286148.jpg
Charleston
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
- We have a small apartment and what better way to maximize our space was to setup a bunk bed/office area - which was a trend for those living in a studio type space. We set it up with good lighting and a few nice things so we'll be inspired during meetings and while working on our workload.

- The Galaxy Tab S7 FE would be a great help for us to search for other things that are not available for us as our office laptops has its restrictions and this will also make a great addition to attend to meetings while working with things we need to prioritize.20210221_204417_4274_1613911457.jpg