Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Can't search emojis

(Topic created on: 02-21-2022 06:03 PM)
jderekmiller
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung keyboard always says "can't search emojis in the current input language." I'm using English. Any ideas to fix?
Resolved!
16 Comments
nelgirl
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

Just bought a Galaxy A04.  No way to search emoji, tried different keyboards, as suggested above.  Not happy, Just one of the minor things I miss about my Huawei.

PLEASE fix!

0 Likes
Soriya13
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hi, me too same problem since yesterday with my Samsung FE20 when I try to search an emoji it says : can't search emoji in that input language. I've tried to change for English CA, English UK, it doesn't work. Any suggestion please? Thank you!!

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey @Soriya13

Could you please tell me of you are using a Samsung Keyboard or another keyboard, and if your software is up to date? 

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
Samsung_Uld3Dbz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Almost 2024 and it's not fixed 🙃

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey @Samsung_Uld3Dbz

Thanks for reaching out. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Support > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
Cheesedoff
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Lots of error reports sent. Original over 2 years ago. Is this actually going to get fixed, or do Samsung just dismiss AU customers? Need to know before purchase of next phone.

0 Likes
eirik
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Same issue after downloading UI 6.1 on z Fold 5

0 Likes