Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Disappointed

(Topic created on: 01-16-2023 04:30 PM)
ReigningStill
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
After updating to one ui 5.0 android 13, green line suddenly appeared...you should do something about it samsung, dont keep on doing this to your customers, you try to ruin our phones that wasnt even our fault just to buy new units 🤨
20 Comments
Galaxy Note
sadly its not the update, better report this concern via call or chat on samsung support and also send error report via members app
ReigningStill
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Oh i see, but the green line really appeared after the update, thanks tho for the info 😊
0 Likes
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Its not about samsung.. All Brands Had this issue Until now, even Apple, Its a bug or glitch that they need to fix, I remember my friend that has an s21 ultra that Got a line issue too, But he contacted samsung support on twitter and replaced his Phone's screen for free without any fee
ReigningStill
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Oh i see but the green line really appeared right after the update, thanks tho for the info 😊
0 Likes
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
yeah.. My s21 ultra got the same issue As his btw... its painful to see since, Im still 17 and my aunt gave this to me yet im gonna pay 20k for this weird issue 😭20230117_082823_1000009006_1673915303.jpg20230117_082815_1000009005_1673915295.jpg
ReigningStill
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Have u ever thot to bring the phone to any cp repair shop?
0 Likes
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Oh no! @Adriel92 don't get any cp repair shop touch your phone unless it has become a "throwaway". That's an expensive phone, plus an auntie's gift. Valuable. I guess you can't even give that up as a "trade-in".. Make it a point: Only Samsung Authorized Service Center will touch that.
Galaxy Note
if this an NTC or local unit, have your aunt facilitate the repair, just contact samsung support
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
its bound to happen