Original topic:

Do not update your software !

(Topic created on: 08-04-2023 09:01 PM)
oppenheimer
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Software updates since Jan 2023 caused my wireless charging gone, NFC also gone n stylus pen cannot connect. My note 10+ is not even 2 years old when these happened. Your service centre cannot solve my problems. Been a samsung user since 2010 and never had any problems before until this last note 10+. Tried to reset my hp n go into recovery mode to wipe cache partition but not possible because apparently Samsung had made it hard for us to press the buttons to get into recovery mode. Even the service centre can't do it. Thanks Samsung. Will switch to iPhone. iPhone has higher trade in value anyway. 
0 Likes
4 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Just want to share my side of view. I have a Note 10 and everything works completely fine with the latest security update. Maybe it's got to do with hardware failure instead?
Btw, for info, N10 and N10+ now only receive quarterly security update and no longer "major" updates.
All the best.
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I just received notification of security update with July 2023 patch this morning.
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yeap. Updated mine yesterday. No issue encountered.
0 Likes
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
It sounds nice. I wait until I left wifi coverage area only start download. (to consume my celullar quota 😛 )