Original topic:

Green and Pink Lines on Galaxy Note20 Ultra Display

(Topic created on: 05-03-2023 11:08 AM)
ReyAckerman
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

I've used my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for approximately 2 years and 6 months, in November 2022, I woke up and checked my phone and that's when I saw the green line that appears on the middle of the screen, and then, on 30 April 2023, when I was playing game, a pink line turns up next to the green line (which then turns into a pink line). I have never dropped my phone, I took very good care of it and I wonder how this could happen, is it a manufacturing defect or something else? These lines just appear out of the blue. I hope Samsung will be able to solve this issue as soon as possible. 
10 Comments
jimmysimy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
U are lucky....my fold 3 only last less than 1 year...send for repair but samsung refuse cover under warranty...accused i drop the phone
0 Likes
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Galaxy Note 20 still safe until now.😅😅😅
0 Likes
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Not even sure what is causing this.... expensive phones...
0 Likes
EdwinTan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Send your phone to the nearest Samsung Service Centre. See what is their feedback after checking your phone.
0 Likes
Ekbp
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Same as my note 10+, 2 years plus and display go greenish. Read online and discover that curve display dont last long. Better but flat screen model. Now bought note 23 ultra and see how long it can last since the curve screen has been minimised
0 Likes
Ekbp
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Same as my note 10+, 2 years plus and display go greenish. Read online and discover that curve display dont last long. Better but flat screen model. Now bought note 23 ultra and see how long it can last since the curve screen has been minimised
0 Likes
Sluck87
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Dah parah skrin penuh berjalur2 . Sedih nye la tiba2 macam ni
0 Likes
Geremar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Same here bro 

0 Likes
hambaallahyang1