Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Green line Issue Note20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 01-08-2023 06:47 PM)
wenj
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Last night, the one thing I was hoping to not experience, happened. After a phone call, a vertical green line appeared.

I have been a Samsung user, particularly note series, and this is the only time I have encountered this. 

2 Comments
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
🙄🙄

Another Samsung S20 Series phone Amoled screen GREENLINE case. Almost everyday, somebody is posting about this problem now in the Samsung Members Community.

My Note20-Ultra grand GREENLINE appearance was early December while I was watching YouTube.

MY ADVICE: To save you your time, read the GREENLINE issue posts here in the Community, and you would understand that SAMSUNG (Phl) has SOP on their response. No matter how many times you visit their Customer Service Center or call Samsung Support Team here, the deal is that you have to pay around 15k for the AMOLED screen replacement, or get a discount; that is, if you buy a new Samsung Product worth 10k. This deal had a deadline last December 31. I don't know if it's been extended.

Finally, SAMSUNG will not explain to us why our S20 series phones suddenly have this GREENLINE on our screen . This would mean they disown, owning they have a defective phone series/product. For the record, a car company will do a RECALL even on their old models, and fix the problem at no cost to the Customer. Sadly, not here 😪
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello wenj,

Sorry to hear that, about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra having issues with vertical green line on screen and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

Before you try out the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. To update your mobile device's software, follow these steps:

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.

Step 2. Tap on Download and install.

Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 4. Reset your device.

Also, you can submit an error report through Samsung Members app as follows:

Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.

Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.

Step 3. Select Symptom category "Display".

Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

How to submit an error report on Samsung Members app? | Samsung PH

If that doesn't work, we recommend that you bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center. Rest assured that our Samsung Engineers/Technicians are competent to assess your device and offer solutions to restore it up to optimum performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

0 Likes