Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Is Note 20 still worth it today?

(Topic created on: 08-22-2021 06:21 AM)
randall1996
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello, nagreretail ngayon for 36,990 ang Note 20 sa Titanium Mobile.

Nakakatempt bumili lalo pa't ang ganda ng design at powerful din. 

Ano sa tingin niyo, worth it pa rin ba ang Note 20 sa panahon ngayon?
8 Comments
Marblas
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes note 20 ultra still the leading phone at walang makacompete lalo na sa specs nya not even the latest launched samsung fold and flip
Galaxy Note
The S21 Ultra has better specs than the Note20 Ultra, from battery to cameras and to processor. So saying that nothing can compete with its specs isn't true.

If there's a thing that the Note can trump over the S21U is SD card support and the S Pen, because it has a silo for it (and also still the best S Pen) even though the S21U has S Pen support.

But to answer the OPs querry, yes, the Note 20 Ultra is still worth it until today, not to mention for that price.
randall1996
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Hello guys. The past two years I've become a Samsung fanboy. However recently I've been seeing Xiaomi offering super affordable flagship killers. Do you think Samsung would be able to compete with Xiaomi? To be honest, I think Samsung smartphones are far more overpriced. However, I think it's the user friendly One UI that distinguishes Samsung from the other brands. Samsung hardware lasts long, too. My mother has a Galaxy J5 from 2015 that still works fine. I'm worried about Samsung.
Galaxy Note
Is it the base Note, or the Ultra?
randall1996
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
It's the base model. The Ultra is also on sale for ₱50,990 while the Ultra 5G is on sale for ₱54,990.
Galaxy Note
I can't recommend the Base Note 20 to be honest. If it's the Ultra model go for it. There are some compromises made there like the plastic back, an inferior camera than the Ultra, a non expandable storage, and a 1080p screen. If you don't need the S Pen just go for the S21s.
RachelJayne
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
The note20 line up is still at the top best phone to this moment. No other note line up has ever been launched yet.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey there, Randall! How's your recent Galaxy experience? Have you considered the suggestions by your fellow members here? Weigh in their opinions, try to compare other Galaxy line products, and see which one suits best your lifestyle and your everyday mobility needs. Hope to have resolved your concern. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. 😊