Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Zoom X2 - X5 Blurred/Saturated

(Topic created on: 03-24-2022 09:56 PM)
Frostey
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Anyone having problems with recent One UI 4 on Camera? It always become blurred or saturated auto focus becomes more sensitive and need to get a perfect angle before it focus on subject.
12 Comments
Frostey
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Both shots are on X5 Zoom20220325_125842_16503_1648184325.jpg20220325_125905_16504_1648184347.jpg
0 Likes
butete
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
@Bern2Hell @summeRamirez

Have you encountered this
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey Frostey,

Have you updated to the latest patch yet? Please check Software Update to see if there are any pending updates for your device.

0 Likes
Frostey
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I always update my phone with latest version since it was upgraded to android 12 and One UI 4.0 the camera focus sensitivity is like that. I noticed it since I always use it on my work. Screenshot_20220325-171238_Software update.jpg
0 Likes
Frostey
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi any update regarding this? Still encoutering the same problem. X10 is good but x2-x5 having difficulties on auto focus.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I have a Note20U5G. I don't always use x5 zoom, but I remember using it before the One UI 4, albeit a very long time ago. I tried the x5 zoom today, and I see what you mean by auto focus being sensitive. I think it has something to do with stability while taking a picture, and sometimes the subject of the photo.

I may need to test it more outdoors to try and duplicate your issue.
Frostey
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I encountered this when the camera upgraded and change UI. I used my camera on my work taking pictures with a close up view from a far. Now it takes time to capture it with a good focus.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I'll bookmark this post and circle back once I've done further testing.
Frostey
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Alright. Thank you 👌🏻
0 Likes