Original topic:

ONE UI 3.0 still unstable

(Topic created on: 12-25-2020 12:23 PM)
b3yondj
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm using galaxy note 20 ultra, after updated to one ui 3, the font become weird, the folder only have 3 apps per row which is ugly same to the notification button. Out of that the most problematic is the lag, now my phone is lagging from normal use to gaming. 

There's still have bugs and error, my WhatsApp group notification i set to silent but now still have sound no matter how i reset can't get the silent working. The Bluetooth connection and apps on top seems not working too (in using Bluetooth gaming console). Many apps not compatible, my open camera apps totally lag can't use normally. 

In conclusion it's not worth it to update, better to wait if you're not that keen to. I'm to excited to update and regretted. 
15 Comments
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
nope for my s20+.. i set the time 8.pm until 8.am.. work perfectly fine
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
have you guys who are facing problems/bugs after the android 11 update tried clearing your system's cache? don't think you guys have done it, pls do it and I'm quite sure whatever bugs u guys r having would no longer be around after that.
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
1. switch off your phones
2. hold down power and volume up button at the same time and only release then 2 or 3 secs after u see the samsung logo.
3. Once you're in the menu, select wipe system cache
4. reboot
0 Likes
b3yondj
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
OMG, i try to go into recovery mode but just realize i can't get into recovery mode. Go into some research then only know I've to plug in the cable to computer and do the step only successfully goes into recovery. Already wipe cache, will see any changes. Thanks
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Anytime bro... Fyi, it is always good to clear your system cache everytime u do a system or software update.
0 Likes
YuriiFischer
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Meu note 10plus , as filmagens da câmera lenta e supersolwmotion está com problema, fica travando a gravação 

0 Likes