Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Privacy Share app on ONE UI 3.1

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 11:22 PM)
ChowKee
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Has anyone updated already to One UI 3.1? Is there anybody here using Smart as their network? Are you also having issues using Private Share since it can't detect your number on the sim? Because I am having issues. I called smart, no use. I messaged them thru fb messenger, no answer yet. I manually added my number under sim card manager in settings, but still won't work.
11 Comments
SaiChaotic
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I tried this, and it didn't detect my number haha. Idk how to make this work
0 Likes
ChowKee
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Smart already replied to me and they "escalated" it to their technical team. I hope they can add my number to my sim as per instructions on the Privacy Share app.
0 Likes
SaiChaotic
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
The telco will add the number to the sim?
0 Likes
ChowKee
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
yes
0 Likes
ClainRaniel
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
same here! no solution yet?
0 Likes
Nico15
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Lucky for you my S20 Ultra 5g did not even get a software update. I am still at One UI 2. Smart told me to visit their store to check my phone.
0 Likes
ChowKee
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I guess I have to do the same. Smart's fb messenger service **bleep**. they stopped responding to me as soon as i provide exact detail of the problem i presented to them.
0 Likes
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
i see a lot of community posts with regard to their Smart provided handsets not getting any updates even if Samaung already rolled-out latest sw updates and patches. not sure what's with the hold up with Smart.
0 Likes
vbcusi
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I had to go to the service center and they updated it for me. Back up girst coz they will wipe it clean
0 Likes