Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung promo or Samsung scam?!

(Topic created on: 02-07-2022 12:19 AM)
Jam1racle
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Everytime samsung has a promo whether its a buy 1 take 1 for the watches, earbuds and for the discounted note 20, the said devices will be out of stock the next day? Next time, dont give coupons that samsung members cant use. Scam of a promo.. @scamofapromo
6 Comments
Galaxy Note
Welcome to Samsung Members community! 🎉

It's a promo so it would be expected that there will be high demand on the said product/s. 😊

You can always ask for assistance and call their hotline. So they can help you find a store with a stock of the product you are looking for.

Personally that's what I did when I couldn't find the Earbuds 2 when it they had a 50% discount promo. The hotline helped me find a store and I was able to purchase it. 😁

Have a little patience and understanding as everyone is getting the promo. So there is a high demand in it. 😊
0 Likes
Jam1racle
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Already did that.
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Its on promo so naturally, stocks will not last. As @Bern2Hell said, try to contact their CS and ask for assistance.

Last time they got a 50% off the Buds2, it took me 3 weeks to avail one.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
With promos like this you've got to be quicker than everyone else on availing them😄
0 Likes
Jam1racle
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
😃
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Or better yet what i did, ask the ate in samsung exprience store txt me kapag may stock na
0 Likes