Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen

(Topic created on: 02-27-2022 08:17 AM)
Izzyshn
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi guys. May I only ask if there's any way I can replace the screen of my Note 20 ultra into an original one. Someone accidentally dropped my phone and it maybe due to the impact, it cracked. My another worry is that, due to the crack, there's already a line on the screen. Is there any way it can be fixed? Thanks for answering. 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy Note
Yes, that can still be fixed. Be prepared to spend, though; these repairs can be costly. I highly recommend going to a Samsung Service center since you have a flagship device instead of going for a 3rd party service.
Izzyshn
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thank you so much
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
+1

Definitely bring it to the nearest Samsung Service Center. 😊
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy Note

Please bring your device to a Samsung Experience Store near you, where our techs can help you out better: https://www.samsung.com/ph/storelocator/

You may also reach out to us remotely:

Mobile Devices Hotline:
#GALAXY (just dial #425299) [Toll Free to all networks]
(02) 8422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

You can likewise send us an email through spr.ly/SamsungPH-Support or engage with us through our Live Chat Support at spr.ly/LiveChatSupport.

Our support team will gather data for documentation, and will further arrange an appointment on your nearest ASCs (door-to-door pick-up is available for users within NCR) for assessment, and/or replacement of the part/s should the cause be determined to be software related (highly subject to approval).

0 Likes