Original topic:

Software update (Should I update?)

(Topic created on: 03-28-2023 06:48 AM)
Ndiraa
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi guys. I want to ask your opinion. (Especially Malaysians that using Exynos.)

Because I saw many people that use Note20ultra got line green /black /white screen problem after update. I also saw many in comments section said once happened that, it's useless to go to Samsung Centre.

My device is Note20 5g.
I tried to reach /search for Note20 users (if any) to ask you guys opinions about this /if you guys already updated to this new software Android 13 One UI 5.0 & nothing bad happened?

Thanks in advance for all your answers 😊

12 Comments
davychoo
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Maybe you can go Samsung and ask them about this issue, and ask them to upgrade if they say it's safe to do it. Remember to show them the screen is good before upgrade. If it happen at samsung service center, then it's their responsibility. That's my suggestion.
Ndiraa
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
They don't know how to answer my questions about this. Looks like they don't want to responsible if anything happened after the update 🥲 haishhh
0 Likes
davychoo
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
That means they know.
Ndiraa
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
But they insist saying that it's users fault like maybe users drop it, if the green line appears /screen got problem.
0 Likes
davychoo
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Then depends on you to take risk to let them upgrade for you. Because after you collect it, any green lines appear will be your account.
Ndiraa
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you so much!~ Really appreciate it 👍
0 Likes
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I'm a galaxy note9 user so I'm not sure about this issue yet 🤔 👀 but if you don't want to update your device it's okay. It's up to you. But if you decide to update your device follow @davychoo advice in advanced!
Ndiraa
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I'm also Note9 user & still using it😁 hihi..
I've read & seen those that davychoo advice & sent me link also others opinions, & looks like majorities bad reviews about the update. For safety purposes, I have to choose not to update. Unfortunately I can't feel & use Android 13 software systems in my phone 🥲 hmmm..

Anyways, thanks for your reply!~😊👍