Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Update: Note 10+ S Pen Not Connecting - New S Pen fixed the issue

(Topic created on: 09-12-2020 06:24 AM)
m00np00l
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note10/Note-10-S-PEN-Not-Connecting/td-p/872761

Found this on the Samsung US Community pages. I have done everything listed here including phone factory reset but to no avail. I also removed the s pen for 2 days as suggested, but still did not work for me. Hope there is a software fix for this. Not sure if it has anything to do with the recent update on the Air Command app, but even after wiping cache and uninstalling updates, still the same. So have just switched off Air Actions for now and just might visit the Service Center next week.

UPDATE: Just came from the Samsung Service Center. Issue was my S pen which they replaced without charges. Special thanks to Analyn of the Megamall service center for assisting me!
9 Comments
Charlon
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
have you check if the pen is charged?
0 Likes
m00np00l
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
It's always been inside the slot. A few times when I try to reset it will connect for a few seconds and say battery is at 100%, then will say disconnected again.
Charlon
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
since you already did the basic trouble shooting. try to contact CS via chat
0 Likes
m00np00l
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Thanks. They told me to go to the Service Center since I also tried factory reset already. Appreciate the suggestions.
Aoi707
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hello when you went to the customer service did you have to leave your s pen / tablet at the customer service? How long before they detected the issue?
0 Likes
m00np00l
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
In my case the pen was defective so I didn't need to leave the unit. I was at the center for maybe about an hour or so as they did some troubleshooting on-site.
Aoi707
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you!
aLdorn
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Was your unit still within warranty?
0 Likes
m00np00l
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note