Original topic:

A green line problem on Screen

(Topic created on: 04-04-2023 08:27 PM)
-AdaWong-
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

I'm new here, I just want to express my dissatisfaction with Samsung regarding the "Green Line" issue on the screen, as you can see here is the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra model released in 2021. This happened at the time this posting was made after I updated the software on this Samsung. I don't expect this issue to happen again after so long, like the Samsung Galaxy S20 model. I am very disappointed with Samsung's actions regarding the above issue, I have contacted "Customer Service" and they have also requested several steps to *remove the green line* on that part of the screen but all the steps are useless at all. Because my warranty has expired, I had to pay a price of RM1.5k to repair the screen even though there is no defect such as cracked, broken or detached screen.

Many users complain that after they update the latest software, such a problem will appear regardless of the user's S21 Ultra, S22 Ultra or S23 Ultra. As a Samsung user, this is very disappointing for me because, what I paid is not comparable to what I got because I bought this phone for RM5k at that time and as you can see the quality of this phone is not like it cost RM5k, even though it is not the user's fault in this matter but they still refuse to repair it if your warranty has expired. To Samsung, learn from the Vivo company where they will provide free repairs to their users regardless of whether their warranty has expired or not, this is because users will judge you from "After Services" instead of "Before Services". I will switch to another brand if this issue is still not resolved by Samsung.

20230404_195333.jpg

20230404_195459.jpg

6 Comments
Speedow
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes.. samsung very worst la.. hanat betoi.
hotvirgo
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes,my S20+ yesterday facing green line problem too,I call to pavillion sc, the lady said that the free repair service end of March, I'm so sad n disappointed cause I'm samsung fan for many yrs. As I know alot user facing this problem too,but other country samsublng give them once time screen replacement lifetime, cause its not customers problem.Im thinking will not using Samsung anymore
Samsung_pF9pgOY
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Yes,my S22 ultra after update facing yellow bar on screen and samsung refuse to repair it just because my warranty has expired 2 month .Product price is high and quality is poor. never ever to buy samsung again.

mysky911
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

my  s21 ultra just facing same issue with green line on screen..... will see how samsung malaysia handle this issue.. .sad

Members_O8pPqLk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Samsung will not entertain you, not to mention your handset is out of warranty...even your product still under warranty, they will take their sweet convenience time to hold your phone for months before they return back to you. Our choice, continue stick to Samsung & suffer for this poor service & quality or switch to another brand!

balibalci
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

I've s20 Ultra and just having similar issue pink and white lines on screen. It's not in the middle, I can use it but seems like Samsung chronicle problem with phones. It appeared after I put it original Samsung charge. So like you I'm thinking to change brand for the next phone. 

IMG-20240121-WA0006.jpg