Original topic:

Apps on Home Screen

(Topic created on: 04-27-2022 01:40 AM)
Ania78
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Just the last few minutes. Without touching my screen, some apps on my home screen open on their own. I turned wifi off, restarted the phone and still happens. Wierd. And only when I not doing anything.  🤔

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 
11 Comments
uchetia
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Do you have a screen protector?
0 Likes
Ania78
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
No. The phone came without one. And I have the clear view case that covers the screen well. So I don't feel the need to place one.
0 Likes
uchetia
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Might wanna exchange the phone for a new one if its under warranty
shopgal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same thing happens to my S22 Ultra. Even when in camera mode, it just either takes pics or kicks out. Weird stuff
0 Likes
Ania78
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I would close the app and it may open the same one again or another app. It started when I was writing an sms and I was looking for an emoji and somehow the plus on the screen must've been pressed. Because it opened up the AR Zone where you would want to add/create a new emoji character. I just don't know what triggered this. This morning, so far, it is not happening.
0 Likes
Frank55
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Trade ya phone for an Apple IPhone 14 when released . Samsung are releasing chit
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @Ania78, that's strange. It sounds like there may be ghost touches or something else affecting your display. 

I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated. Error reports are sent to our team to identify any deviations in your device performance, once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further. 

To send an error report:

Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Send in top right.

Ania78
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you Laura. I will try that when it occurs again. It wasn't happening this morning. But I have switched for today to my previous phone. I will see end of the day if it occurs again.
0 Likes
Ania78
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Tonight I have switched my sim card back to my S22 Ultra and so far last night weirdness with the apps opening themselves hasn't happened. Only difference between now and last night, I haven't connected to my modem's wifi.
0 Likes