Did you mean: 

Original topic:

GREEN LINE ISSUE

(Topic created on: 04-28-2024 04:25 PM)
crics
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have filed a complaint to dti and pcc. Please file now to those who have the same issue as mine. This is my letter addressed to 
eco@dti.gov.ph
fteb@dti.gov.ph
pcc@malacanang.gov.ph

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a significant issue I have encountered with my Samsung S21 Plus phone, which I purchased in March 2021. After a recent software update earlier this year, my phone's screen developed green lines, rendering it difficult to use and affecting its overall functionality.

What is particularly concerning is that I am not the only one experiencing this issue. Several other Samsung S21 Plus users have reported similar problems following the same software update. It appears to be a widespread issue affecting numerous customers, both locally and globally.

I understand that Samsung India has taken proactive measures to address this issue by replacing the screens of affected phones. However, I am disappointed to learn that Samsung Philippines has not taken similar actions to rectify the situation for its customers here. Despite numerous complaints lodged through their official channels, including online posts, Samsung Philippines has failed to acknowledge or address our concerns adequately.

As a consumer who invested a significant amount in purchasing a Samsung flagship phone, I am deeply disappointed by the lack of accountability and customer support demonstrated by Samsung Philippines. It is unacceptable that customers are left to deal with defective products without any recourse or assistance from the company.

I kindly request the Department of Trade and Industry to investigate this matter thoroughly and advocate for appropriate action to be taken by Samsung Philippines. Consumers deserve better protection and support when facing issues with products they have purchased, especially when those products come from reputable brands like Samsung.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I trust that the Department of Trade and Industry will take appropriate steps to address this issue and ensure that consumers' rights are upheld.

22 Comments
Jay000001
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I also experienced green and pink lines on my Samsung Flip Z 3. I had to pay 21k php to get it fixed. Is it already too late to file a complaint? Hope we get compensated for this.
0 Likes
crics
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I think not. You should file a complaint.
0 Likes
butete
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
good escalation path, but you still need the technical report by the authorized samsung service center
0 Likes
butete
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
its still requires service center's technical report
0 Likes
xthird16
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Same thing happens to my s21 ultra..
0 Likes
crics
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Please send an email to dti. Email address is in my post.
0 Likes
Geejacko
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'll use this and send a complaint too. Thanks
crics
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Dti will acknowledge and reply to the email. They said to send the complaint to this address if we are complaining against a company.

https://podrs.dti.gov.ph/
0 Likes
Geejacko
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Noted
0 Likes