Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Green Screen

(Topic created on: 08-12-2021 08:22 PM)
Alyfx
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

I am so upset. This phone is s20 ultra. My phone never fall or what so ever. When I woke up this morning it suddenly became like that. It was on the table so it's impossible for me to hit it while I'm asleep. For the past few days my screen had a lil glitch but I just ignored it cos I thought it was nothing then it suddenly became like this. I can still use it but it's so uncomfortable 😒

18 Comments
Galaxy S
a lot of S20 users have this issue after a certain software update. Samsung is yet to address this.
This is not an isolated case, even in other countries they're having this problem, Samsung must really address these faulty displays😏
kriztyahn
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I tried a factory reset so I think it's not a software issue but it is possible that the recent software update is the culprit making the phone overheat affecting the AMOLED
Alyfx
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Oh my I noticed it's getting extra hot lately even tho I'm only using 1 app then the rest is closed. I always have to use it in front of the fan cos if not, it gets too hot that I can't even touch it. I talked to samsung chat support and did a lil troubleshooting with them. In the they told me to do a factory reset and unfortunately it got worst :( Now I can't use it at all
Alyfx
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hopefully. Somehow my phone is okay now but im afraid it might happen again :(

Update: it's green again ugh
kriztyahn
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
How did you fix it?
Alyfx
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I was writing a complain then it went back to normal. But today it's green again :(
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hello there! Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH Kindly give us a call so that we can have the proper documentation for your case. We're very sorry for this inconvenience. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

Leen090476
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hello just like your cellphone, mine also got the green light.  and i went to Samsung Service center they give me a quotation with a price of Php 12,000 (which includes LCD replacement, battery, kit and labor).

Alyfx
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Omg **bleep** what was the problem tho? Why did it happened? Cos I swear to God I didn't drop it or anything. I just left it on the table then when I checked it, it was so green :(