Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Notification problem

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 03:45 AM)
chier
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My brief notifications are no longer showing on the screen normally. My messenger bubble is also gone along with the edge lighting. I've tried to restart my phone many times and even forced stop my messenger but nothing is working. And just recently, like 30 mins ago I updated my phone but its still not back. 
5 Comments
butete
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
i reckon its back to chat heads for fb messenger
chier
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes i just realized it too but how about the edge lighting?
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hello try deleting your Facebook Messenger app. Then install it again because am not receiving a notification too so i try to delete it and it worked again.
Venzerous
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I guess messenger does not support edge lighting with the chatheads.
I never had an edge lighting effect with my messenger's notifications.

Maybe it was supported with the bubbles integration but not with the chatheads. Haven't tried it tho since I never had the bubbles even with the prev. updates.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

Is your device updated to the latest software version? If not, go to the device's settings and check if there's the latest update available. If the software was recently updated, have you tried doing a CLEAR CACHE PARTITION via RECOVERY/SAFE MODE? This is to refresh your device's system and avoid unwanted performance bugs/issues.

Hope to have helped you! Call our toll-free hotlines mentioned above for any technical assistance. Stay safe! Enjoy the weekend. 😀