Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 ultra network lag issue

(Topic created on: 08-14-2021 06:38 AM)
why2lowguy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Who among you experience fluctuation in network ping while playing mobile games?

#s21ultra5g
5 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

As for your concern, are you using WIFI or mobile data for your network? Have you tried to restart your modem should you be using WIFI as your connection? Try to reset your NETWORK SETTINGS too on your device, and do a CLEAR CACHE PARTITION via SAFE MODE on your device to refresh the system. NOTE: Signal fluctuation may still be caused by network coverage in your area, weather conditions, etc...

Hope this helps! Enjoy the weekend. 😀

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

why2lowguy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Still have this network fluctuagion problem. Recently updated the syatem software available.
0 Likes
why2lowguy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I cant post a video. I just want to show .
0 Likes
why2lowguy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
UpdatedScreenshot_20210911-000929_Software update_5764.jpg
0 Likes
sinosibee
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Never had problems with mine. I play Genshin quite heavily, and so far its always been smooth. Might be a network provider issue?