Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra No Network Signal

(Topic created on: 09-10-2022 05:13 AM)
Iggyboi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Guys, anyone can help will be greatly, super duperly appreciated.

I have a S20 Ultra (obvious on my post on this platform). It was working great -- But the problem started which I'm not really sure when..but let me give you what brings my headache.

My phone at first dont have this kind of issue, but for sometime now its showing no network/signal and remain as it is..I did a lot of reasearch but cant find the help that can help.

Anyone experience the same? Whats causing the issue? Any recommended solution please.

I still love my phone and it still works fine -- But how to fix this?

Like literally, upon restart it will give you a few sec of network, but after your at your own.

Please help me
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
First, let's make sure that your device is up-to-date with the latest software updates. Do this by going to Settings > Software Updates > Download and Install > and follow on-screen instructions if there is an available update.

Second, how's the signal strength in your area? There might be a poor or a network outage at the moment, contact your service provider for this.

Lastly, please run the Diagnostics in Samsung Members App and see if your sim card is working.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-to-use-diagnostics-in-the-samsung-members-app-...

If your sim card isn't working, this could be a hardware issue already. Have your phone checked at the nearest Service Center near you, or call the hotline #GALAXY to voice out your concerns.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

View solution in context

37 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
First, let's make sure that your device is up-to-date with the latest software updates. Do this by going to Settings > Software Updates > Download and Install > and follow on-screen instructions if there is an available update.

Second, how's the signal strength in your area? There might be a poor or a network outage at the moment, contact your service provider for this.

Lastly, please run the Diagnostics in Samsung Members App and see if your sim card is working.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-to-use-diagnostics-in-the-samsung-members-app-...

If your sim card isn't working, this could be a hardware issue already. Have your phone checked at the nearest Service Center near you, or call the hotline #GALAXY to voice out your concerns.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/
Iggyboi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you Jamesrred.

Yes, my unit is running the latest update.

I can say the signal strenght is ok. My other phone confirms it at full bar and runs at 4G/5G.

I already run, several times the Samsung Diagnostics at members app, but the tool doesnt detect any defects.

Any idea?

Thanks
Galaxy S
I am a S20U5G user. Possible low frequency of signal in the area where you in. The device is too powerful and signal vary on your location and there some area with low signal frequency. Don't worry your device is powerful. Enjoy it!
Iggyboi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah, cant complaint about that, thats why I really like this device. Though I just cant find to solve my signal issue. The phone now basically run thru wifi
Galaxy S
Alright! Kindly check your device sim slot for possible mis-alignment. I have no issue on my signal, unless the area i am where in has signal jammer, in the airport and other company i am in. My device usually have 3 to full bars of signal. Signal is not my issue.
Iggyboi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks. Though Im kinda sure its aligned properly with the sim slot, but thanks appreciate your recommendation. Will do another round of removing and reinserting the sim, then wiping the cache partition again.
Galaxy S
Possible you switch your device carrier to other sim slot.
Iggyboi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Both sim slots are open line. But I also tried switching them to roll out other possible issues
Galaxy S
I see. i will check my device.