Original topic:

Please allow screensaver while wireless charging (only)

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 10:35 AM)
pushka
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I have a Samsung S22 Ultra - the screensaver only works while USB charging - not wireless charging (I have a Samsung wireless charge dock, standing the phone upright, which would make it a digital photo frame, but the screensaver doesn't work while wireless charging)

Can you please add a settings option "allow screensaver while wireless charging" ? 

Also - can you please allow customers to /only/ show the screensaver while wireless charging - so the phone can be a digital photo frame while on a dock, but not showing a photo slideshow while plugged into a cable (sitting flat on a desk) ?

2 Comments
pushka
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

uh... it's now working... so if you lock the screen and charge, it doesn't work, but if the phone locks itself it works? half working kind of seems worse than not working at all.... 

SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @pushka, thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated. Error reports are sent to our team to identify any deviations in your device performance, once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further. 

To send an error report:

Samsung Members app > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

0 Likes