Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Red dot notifications

(Topic created on: 04-14-2022 10:45 PM)
Ebo415
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Does anyone know how to  make the red dot notifications to go after opening the app they are on . I spoke to Samsung & they said to factory reset my phone.  I done this but they are still happening.  I open the app & everything thing in it but the dot is still there . I have a S22 Ultra & it's  do annoying it's not funny.  I even spoke tonight and all they could tell me is to turn off the notifications.  But then how do you know what's beeped . If anyone knows how to fix this without throwing it on the ground it would be a great help . Yes my software is as up to date as I can for Australia .  Thanks 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ebo415
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
All good my son helped me I had to turn the notifications off then back on & restart my phone . I had deleted all my unread emails but it was still showing one on the red dots . It's working so far . Thank you for your time and help

View solution in context

14 Comments
Galaxy S
I don't know what you qte talking about maybe send a screen shot tommorrow and than I might know
Galaxy S
Because I don't get it on my phone, so I have never herd of that happening, to anyone of my friends or family, if I don't know hopefully you get it fixed, but I should know because I know a lot about phones, 😀
Ebo415
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
How do I upload pictures
Galaxy S
The plus butten next to the writing
Galaxy S
THAT !!!!Screenshot_20220414-225150_Samsung Members_3212_1649940710.jpg
Ebo415
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Did it work Screenshot_20220328-191453_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20220328-121158_One UI Home.jpg
Galaxy S
I don't see Red dots
Galaxy S
What you do is swipe down and clear all the notifications
Galaxy S
Pls tell me if that works