Original topic:

S21 ultra 108MP camera

(Topic created on: 02-04-2023 12:29 AM)
Bob053
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I bought  s21 ultra 4 days ago .My 108MP camera has very poor performance compare to normal 3:4 10 MB mode.
3:4 looks better then 108. Also pictures not sharp and pictures text change from blue to pink when I zoom in. I already downloaded latest software and reset camera settings and auto focus on. Very disappointing with camera performance. I am using Samsung mobile from 10 years. This is first bed experience. My note9 work better then S21 ultra in screen performance and cameras. I tried WQHD resolution as well no difference. 
Can any information on it pls.
0 Likes
3 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @Bob053, that's very strange. As you've already mentioned trying the usual troubleshooting steps, I suggest sending an error report via the Samsung Members app for this to be investigated by our research and development team.

Error reports are sent to our team to identify any deviations in your device performance, once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further. 

These are best sent within 2-3 minutes of an issue occurring. 

To send an error report:

Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > Camera > describe issue and frequency > Attach screen recording/Screenshots of issue > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Send in top right.

0 Likes
Ziani1995
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same problem I can't get full 108 resolution on far subject for example if I'm shooting a landscape it doesn't work however on close subject flower for example i get it full, strange issue 🤔.

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hello @Ziani1995

I am sorry to hear you are that you are having a similar issue. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

Kind regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes