Original topic:

S22+ wifi dropping AND audio issues

(Topic created on: 03-18-2022 02:59 PM)
bcheng81
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

So I upgraded to an S22+ after a few years on the Note 10+.

I found the wifi to be flaky at best. There would be no signs that it would disconnect, the wifi strength is to the max and doesn't even display the "Internet is unavailable" line. But it would just never load or stream anything. This has nothing to do with my router because it does this on any wifi network, at the mall, at work, anywhere! When that happens, I run it on my mobile data which has no issues but that is not a solution.

Also, the phone is supposedly equipped with stereo front-facing speakers. I am getting both channels merged on the bottom speaker while the top speaker produces no sound. Assuming the top speaker is the same one used for phone calls, I know that it works fine because I can hear the other person. It's when I play videos on Youtube or Netflix, music on Spotify, or any media sound source (such as my Google photo album), the sound only exits from the bottom speaker. This is also tested on a left-right channel test video I found on Youtube - the result is that both sides are played back from the same speaker. I also tried using the mono/stereo adjustment in the Accessibility menu but that doesn't seem to be the problem.

I really want to like this phone, but so far there are way too many annoyances. I need help!

0 Likes
1 Comment
Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi bcheng81 , we request you to generate error reports by following below steps Tap and hold on samsung Members Icon and tap on Error report >> select the category from the below >> Describe the issue and check the option "send system log data" then send.

0 Likes