Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S24 Ultra disappointment

(Topic created on: 02-04-2024 07:50 PM)
Kylvie
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hello I have s24 ultra for about week. Im so suprised this phone is truly so much worse then my s21 ultra.

With s21 ultra I been so happy, screen is amazing , colours are deep and live.Animation are smoth.

Its not the case with s24 ultra.Recently my contract for s21 ultra ended, so I decided to finaly take an upgrade after 3 years with s21 ultra.

Well I been expecting way better phone as 3 year I think its enough time to see a diffrence between phones well not this time.

Animation on s24 ultra are freezing-lagging sometimes, Screen is doing some glitches which is hard to describe from time to time.

Camera is taking pictures way slower then s21 ultra, photos on s24 ultra are to birght,I guess its because of Ai, even going wiht the lowest Ai option possible, its still corrects photos in bad direction vs s21 ultra.In game as well I can see they are working slower or more laggy then s21 ultra.

Honesly Im so dissapointed with s24 ultra.I was thinking maybe I received a faulty device so I already even exchange for another s24 ultra but no same issues.

Im thinking Truly about returning a phone and maybe go for pixel or something else, Yeah Maybe they dont have same phones speaking of features but why I need them If they are so bad optimizaded and Im not seeying any updates to fix that issue, and honesly waiting weeks for update which maybe will not fix my problems, then lossing opportinity to refund the phone, Im so close to return that phone stay with s21 ultra or like I mention before Say goood bye to samsung .

It was so funny looking how Samsung is promoting Ai and still Ai is so slow and bugged is insane, I guess promotimg without focusing on optimalizion is normal, I see phones are now like new games, Dont test how they are working just realase it to farm as much money as possible.,

8 Comments
karlos_
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yeah. I agree! Samsung needs to step up and take the software game very, very seriously. Mababawasan sila ng constumers nila... like me. Hahahah. Kakabadtrip.That's not worth it for an ultra flagship phone.
0 Likes
PUFFY_AmiYumi
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
On 2nd thought, u should bought the S23U
0 Likes
Dicentcru
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I agree! First time I used it napansin ko kaagad na matagal magcharge.. Mabilis uminit..Mabilis din mabawasan ang battery life. Kakarecieve ko lang kahapon and test some new features of this phone . Feeling ko nga may sira kasi mabilis uminit at mabawasan ang battery. Parang nanghihinayang tuloy ako sa A73 5g ko, mas matagal ang battery life at maganda din ang camera unlike dito. Nakakapanghinayang talaga!
0 Likes
dennisdls
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
There is a post in FB about the S24 having screen issues you might want to check it out if it is the same with what is happening with your screen
0 Likes
Galaxy S

I concur with your feedback here.  Coming from S21 Ultra with high expectation makes you reconsider buying next gen or other brand's flagship.   It's not that I should buy via pre-order but I should wait first for feedback and firmware upgrade result here.  Was teased to get  it soon on Jan 24 with double the memory and 5K discount, to max out credit card 😁
 Saka my former phone's camera & sensors can't be used since last year after pool soaked under 0.1 meter  na nag iinit ng husto last March 2022, past the warranty period.  And now you need to pay extra to extend the warranty past 6 months, instead of  1 year then, haysst.

0 Likes
ohsojuicy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
not sure about the issues you mentioned apart from the camera. my s24ultra is night and day diff in terms of speed coming from s21ultra as well. everything is super snappy. except some games are crashing especially pokemon go. but speed-wise, this phone is amazing. doesnt get hot also as compared to my s21ultra when playing mobile legends. my s21u gets super warm which resulted to premature wear on battery. this does not happen at all with my s24u as it can easilly handle demanding games. the main issue i have is the camera.. selfie is way worse compared to s21u.. images are not sharp and too soft. another is the back camera especially 200 and 50mp shots. post processing makes everything worse. overbrightens the image and just makes your shot bad. apart from the picture quality issues, everything is smooth and snappy with no heating issues.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

New vapor chamber lessening the heat during high CPU utilization, non reflective bright screen and AI functions were given focus on S24U release.  Even the firmware update to fix these seems delayed, unlike the release of previous models which update is available on initial power on.  Anyway, hoping for the better.

0 Likes
nicainsane
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

same, replaced na yung phone ko but same issues! but for me the fingerprint icon is gone and i've input correct passcode and di ako makapasok sa phone! and it's been two weeks!

0 Likes