Original topic:

Pathetic customer service and repair centre

(Topic created on: 03-03-2023 08:50 PM)
Nadeem07
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z

I bought Samsung fold 4 z but within 8 months its wifi stopped working. I sent it for the repair to Sydney because a big corporation like Samsung does not have any repair centre in Canberra. So far it was ok, but the nightmare started afterwards.

The repair centre has not updated the online repair status in two weeks (which I was advised is the service standard). I called the customer care centre three times and every time I was assured that they have sent an email to repair centre. The case has been escalated and someone from the repair centre will call me within 24 to 48 hours (usual written answer) but nothing happened. No one from the repair centre contacted me or updated the online repair status. Not sure whether I am getting a service from the big corporation like Samsung or from some doggie store. Now I have been assured again that within 24 to 48 hours someone from the repair centre will contact me. What a joke. The funny thing is that there is not a direct repair centre contact number where either me or the customer care person can directly talk to them. The customer care is not telling me that what is the repair turnaround time.

Samsung is an expansive brand, and they offer such terrible service. Would not recommend them at all and might look somewhere else for my future purchases.

More

8 Comments
LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
I take all my repairs in to the ICure repair centre at Granville Sydney ..Samsung send all repairs there .They are generally pretty good and quick if they have the stock on hand . Maybe give them a call
0 Likes
Galaxy Z
Yeah they do all the repairs for Samsung.
jimbo13
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z

FYI

ICure , gone way pathetic , so be careful. 

they took my job and create invoice $550 for item under warranty

like I was going to pay (silly) ,

when I called took a week to rectify item under warranty , few days later told me they have no parts available. who takes 3 weeks to look into parts unavailability ??? 

I am sure my phone would have been ready if they were successful to fraud me  😤  😤  😤  😤 

0 Likes
LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
0 Likes
LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
Hope you get it sorted and have your phone back soon
0 Likes
Nadeem07
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
Thanks for your help, on Monday I will call them.
Neel1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
I bought a Samsung z fold 4 six months ago and the display and sound suddenly stopped working and I was asked to take to a Samsung service centre and they couldn't repair it as the parts were not available and the Samsung case manager offered me a replacement. Its been a month and I was still waiting and I called Samsung today and asked for update.. Another person calls me and forces me to take 1099 as refund or he will send my device back as they don't have stock of z fold 4. How unfair.. 

I told him pay me the total amount I paid or give me a replacement but he doesn't want to.. 

Can anyone advice ..

Thanks 

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z

Hey @Neel1 

I just want to confirm that you have received your replacement device? 

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes