Original topic:

Samsung loyalty team

(Topic created on: 08-21-2023 04:59 PM)
TarekZ
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Z

Check this out guys and tell me what u think , ridiculous I say , Samsung contacts me tells me I'm eligible for all these you beaut promotions and a watch to go with it if I pre-purchase the Zfold 5 , so I did , took their offer , awaiting the watch supposed to be a male version , sorry ladies no disrespect , 45mm grey titanium in color for a male , now I get random email telling me they can't give me what they said I will recieve , but will send me a female version and color of rose gold 40mm!!!

Like honestly sick of the way we get treated by Samsung and we are loyal , a courtesy call to discuss and resolve would be a better option from the loyalty team u would think , let's hope they reply before sending me a women's watch huh. 

Dear Tarek,

Congratulations, we are thrilled to inform that you are among the first 500 customers to pre-order a Galaxy Z Fold5 and register for the bonus Galaxy Watch5!

Your order number AU230814-59394938 includes the purchase of the Galaxy Z Fold5 Black 512GB. According to our terms and conditions, your purchase qualifies you for the Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro Bluetooth (45mm)(Gray Titanium) (SM-R920NZTAXSA).

Unfortunately, we have exhausted our stock of that watch model. We will be replacing it with the Galaxy Watch5 Bluetooth (40mm) Pink Gold.

Kind regards,

SamsungErika
Members Community Team | Samsung Electronics Australia
3 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127 Australia

57 Comments
blunderbuss89
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
It's a colour. Why are people still offended by "girly" colours? God forbid someone finds out that pink was originally marketed towards boys.
TarekZ
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
That's not the point mate ans not a matter of colours alone , the point made we understand the TCs though would expect to have Samsung cater for such a promotion ans what supposedly comes with the offer at the time, though I will say I don't like pink , hey that's me and not the look I want to feel good and confident using and being suffice with my product , now I ask u , what's wrong with that ? Everyone has there own opinions and flavours let's just say , not a matter of right or wrong in regards to the color pink ...
0 Likes
TarekZ
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
I was told I will be receiving the Gray or black and specifically made it clear I don't want pink in the 40mm , I'm only interested in the black or Gray in the 45mm mate , but hey that's me...
0 Likes
TarekZ
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
Unfortunately Samsung Strikes again and leave their so called loyal members and customers high and dry , with nothing but a random email and no replys as yet , not from Erika nor anyone else from Samsung, how about a courtesy call Samsung ? Though being ghosted by the company after they take your money is becoming the common tread here mates , don't expect much , honestly I don't know why we all continue with this company and so many years under the belt and still this is the treatment we get , great thanks once again Samsung !!!!! Great impressions to kick off the Zfold 5 ....
0 Likes
TarekZ
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
Thanks once Again to Samsung for yet again another disgusting experience and service !!!!
0 Likes
TarekZ
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
Standard !!!!
0 Likes
TarekZ
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
Here u go mates Samsung at it again , no call back as requested , just a general email in response , with " hope for your understanding " from the Samsung rep who reached out originally, Aka Max @ Samsung ....

Hi Tez,

Great to hear that you already received a confirmation with the free watch from one of our teams and we appreciate your interest on our Galaxy Watch 5 Pro 45mm.

As outlined on the terms and conditions of the jotform you agreed. Samsung reserves the right to substitute the Gift, at its absolute discretion, in the event that a Gift is out of Stock or otherwise unavailable.

In terms of delivery:

1.Eligible Claimants should allow at least ninety (90) days for delivery of the Gift from the date they receive notification from Samsung that their Eligible Claim is being processed. Samsung will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver the Gift within ninety (90) days from the date notification is received, however this may be subject to delay in some circumstances.

2. Gifts will be delivered to mailing address submitted at the time of purchase.

3. Gifts will be delivered by a courier partner of Samsung’s choosing and must be signed for at time of delivery.

4. A parcel collection card will be left at the Eligible Claimant’s delivery address if no one is present at the time of attempted delivery. The Gift will then be delivered to a local Australia Post Office for collection.

To know more about the terms and conditions, you may click the link below.

https://images.samsung.com/is/content/samsung/assets/au/support/samsung-members-community/Purchase-p...

Hoping for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Max A.

Samsung Loyalty Team

Thoughts ???
0 Likes
maximus81au
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
This is bull **bleep**. I was told by loyalty team to order fold 5 and as the 500 spots are not filled I will.also.get a watch 5. This is the reason I ordered fold 5. Now I'm getting a watch that I can wear. Not impressed
TarekZ
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
Feel yah bud ! I'm exactly in the same boat , still using the Fold 2 and very happy , had no intention of upgrading or spending the money on the Fold 5 , but the grey titanium 45mm men's watch tipped me over the edge !!! Now using TCs as an excuse mate ....
0 Likes
TarekZ
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
Honestly Samsung does it everytime!!! Not happy at all 🤬
0 Likes