(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 08:51 PM)
Parth2
Beginner Level 2
Options
Home Appliances

Invoice No: #AU210129-55162385
Product: 40L Microwave - MS40J5133BT

Service order: 4323161728

I purchased the above product from Samsung online store on 05/03 which turned out faulty and was given to repair on 13/04

I called agency to check status on 17/04 and they informed me that they have already communicated with Samsung to provide me "some other resolution as the issue can't be fix".

Since then I had to kept calling them every 48hr and to waste my min 2hr to seek update or get in touch with Case manager. All Samsung team did was to give me fake promise that they will call back to me in next 24 to 48hr with update.

I was informed on 30/04 that the microwave will be fixed but because of no communication from Samsung for 10 days, I had to go buy a second end microwave to support my family and now they are denying the refund stating that this the minor issue. If this was minor, why it took so long to respond!

What took so long for Samsung to figure out this is a minor issue?

All the electronic products need to pass through Quality assurance and Quality control, then why was I deliver this faulty product at the first instance?

Also, when consulted to the repair centre a week after collection, why did the staff inform me saying that the issue can't be fixed and they have already contacted Samsung to provide me a different resolution?

I paid money for product and service, why did I have to chase the Samsung team 5 times over the call and waste at least 1.5hr to 2hr every time on call with a fake promise to reach me out within the next 24-48hr where no one really did.

I didn’t paid money to listen to the word " I apologise "  but for the service and product. Why I was kept waiting for this long to simply announce that it is a minor issue!

Over the top, case manager Ruwada hung up on me when I requested the process and documentation require to claim my loss of time and money

5 Comments
lordplatinum
Active Level 1
Home Appliances
Samsung and all their staff should realise that WITHOUT THE CUSTOMER, THERE WOULD BE NO SAMSUNG
SamsungJon
Options
Home Appliances

I'm really sorry to hear about the experience you have had so far with us, @Parth2. We did not meet your—or our own—expectations. If you could please send me an email with your full name, contact number and address, I will investigate this for you.

Again, we apologise for the inconveniences you have experienced. 

0 Likes
Parth2
Beginner Level 2
Home Appliances
Parth9862@gmail.com
0 Likes
priyankakhanna00
Beginner Level 2
Home Appliances

I had similar worst experience with Samsung customer service.  My order of mounting tray was supposed to be delivered on 21st March 2023 but its been 20 days over and I have still not received my delivery yet. 

I have to call Samsung customer service every 3 to 4 days to check for the status and wait 2 hrs every time to get the same update that the mounting tray is still in there warehouse and has not been shipped yet.

Samsung has the worst customer service. Would not recommend Samsung to anyone . Waste of time and money. 

0 Likes
Parth2
Beginner Level 2
Home Appliances
6 months back they did screw up my order for sound system. They did not deliver me the product for 2 months and I had kept calling them every 3-4 days.
After around 10+ calls and wasting so many hrs I finally had to file dispute with my bank as fraud transactions as Samsung kept denying the refund unless they get their product back and their delivery partner when I was chasing informed that they cannot find this in their warehouse. Worst customer service by Samsung as no one in the company is bother about customer service.
0 Likes