Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung is serious about these...

(Topic created on: 01-06-2022 02:07 AM)
CrissCross
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Events like CESs, unveilings, and unpacks aren't really my type of content to watch or stay up-to-date.

But these caught my eye...

These images were uploaded via tweet by @sondesix. If you'd like to see their full tweet, here's the link:

I made this post just to spread the word (image).
7 Comments
Matt52Playz
Active Level 7
Others
Yeah that's cool i wonder when will that come out im sure that's just a prototype
0 Likes
Matt52Playz
Active Level 7
Others
Soo its should be better once it come out
CrissCross
Active Level 5
Others
Hopefully it does.

Folding screens still yet have to get that same glass-like durability. There's also water resistance yet to be worked on.

Even if these devices get released and available for consumers, apps would need to update their software to work with these devices' aspect ratios based on how they are folded. Like the same scenario when the first gen Z fold was released.

If Samsung is (probably) ready to release these devices, then it would only take the rest of the world to accept and adjust to these devices.
Matt52Playz
Active Level 7
Others
Yess true people will take time adjusting on new devices/rechnologies, and yes the glass is weak i think its not even a glass like the normal phone have it's just a glass film soo its very weak, and software's need to adjust on this so there will be a lot of work in the background so this will be so hard to work a lot of thing need to go right
Others
thats definite cool!!!
DanThompson
Active Level 3
Others
Same. I don't usually like CESs but I watch the Unpacked events only if the product is exciting.
That really are great concepts. They might soon be available into near future but maybe not right now.

Reasons are:
1. Needed more time to think about the aspect ratio in apps
2. The components inside
3. Software that will be used.
4. The screen's durability.
Others

yea i love it so much i named my account after it

0 Likes