Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S10 Battery Draining Issues

(Topic created on: 04-25-2020 10:26 PM)
Gelotissimoz
Active Level 4
Options
Others
VERY DISAPPOINTED. Because of the new update from S10, my battery drains too fast even if I'm not using it. I also tried the factory reset and it was the same. I lose 6% every 6hrs. 

Hoping SAMSUNG will fix these issues like what Apple did when the issues on the battery where it drains faster after the new update was installed. 

It's like you’re forcing your consumer to buy a new device in the event that we don't want the new updates that affects the battery system. 

Please give us back the UPDATE supporting our LONGER and STRONGER battery for our devices. I've been using Samsung for almost 20 yrs and I believe you can fix it.  

Thanks
35 Comments
Others
I already updated my software . thank you
0 Likes
Others
shanne anong reset po para reset ? factory data reset po ba yung tinutukoy mong reset?
0 Likes
CBREYES
Active Level 3
Others
veey dissapointed also apter update of samung a50, battery drain fast even if not using it, done the reset to factory settings, dark mode, even the safe mode, the advise of samsung personnel, its still the same, not in use from 10 pm to 6am, battery lose almost 25%. i hope samsung will do somehing about this. and they keep ln replying me to go to their sercice to check the phone.
Others
me too , probably due to software issue . just waiting for new update of software huhuhu
CBREYES
Active Level 3
Others
experience this also after the update, done everything, reset to factory settings, safe mode
CBREYES
Active Level 3
Others
experience that also wirh my samsung a50 battery drain fast fast even when im not using it. i hope samsung will fix this. ive done reset to factory settings, safe mode cbeck all the applications nothing happens its still the same.