cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

CONTEST GIVEAWAY: WIN a share of 500,000 Samsung Rewards Points to spend on the e-store

(Topic created on: 10-13-2021 10:42 AM)
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Promotions

Samsung_Members_500000.jpg

Go in the draw to win a share of 500,000 Samsung Rewards points. To enter, comment below to let us know which Samsung product has been on your wish list and why, and you could win 1 of 4 prizes of up to 250,000 Samsung Rewards points to put towards your Wishlist item on the e-store. *T&Cs apply

Prize one 250,000 Samsung Rewards Points

Prize two - 150,000 Samsung Rewards Points

Prizes three & four – 50,000 Samsung Rewards points

*Please note, due to the goods and services regulations in New Zealand, winners are required to pay 15% GST to redeem their prizes.  E.g. the 50,000 Samsung Rewards Points winners would need to pay $75 to redeem their prize. The points are valid from 24 months from gained date and are only valid to use on the Samsung e-store. 

Read the full T&Cs here.

320 Comments
hollyj94
Active Level 2
Promotions

I've been dreaming of finally replacing my old iPhone with a Samsung Galaxy smartphone but I was waiting for a smaller size smartphone that fits in my pocket - and the Galaxy Z Flip3 5G looks perfect! It even has the added bonus of being  a full-size smartphone when folded open, and I love how it can take photos from tricky angles (e.g. of my baking)!

MitchellzNZ
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

All Samsung tech is amazing but I can see a Galaxy Tab S7 on my work from home desk. 

Evanlj
Active Level 1
Promotions
I'm planning on moving after L3 so my wishlist would have to be a family hub fridge or a washing machine. Gotta be practical 😅
Promotions
Galaxy watch 4 for keeping my health 😍😍🙏 or Galaxy s22 ultra for taking epic pictures for next year summer 😍😍😍 📸 🙏🏖🌊
tohtohwinner
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Samsung 75" LS03A "The Frame" QLED 4K Smart TV 😍

Promotions
I'm converting from Apple to Samsung, I've recently purchased the Z Flip3 5GB and matching Galaxy Buds2 so on my wishlist is a Galaxy Watch4 and a Galaxy Tab S7 then it's goodbye Apple and hello Samsung 🙌
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Promotions

That's awesome, Lauren! We hope you're loving the Z Flip3 5G so far 🙌

Promotions
I was unsure at first but now I'm absolutely inlove it's nice to see a brand innovating new devices that aren't just the usual slab 👏
0 Likes
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Promotions

Hey LaurenCantello, thanks for entering our competition. Congratulations, you have been chosen as the winner of 250,000 Samsung Rewards Points! Please send an email to tahnee.hadfield@tribalworldwide.co.nz to redeem your points. Thanks, the Samsung NZ team

Promotions
Wow, that's awesome. Thanks I never win anything so this is very exciting 🥳
0 Likes