Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Bonus

(Topic created on: 08-26-2021 03:07 PM)
Kombatsd
Active Level 6
Options
Promotions
Hi Admin. I pre ordered the Galaxy Fold3 thru Optus and was told I can only redeem the official Samsung bonus pack through Samsung.
Can you tell me how I can do that?
Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJon
Options
Promotions

Hi Kombatsd, you will have to provide your proof of purchase and IMEI through out redemption portal here: www.samsung.com/au/offer/galaxy-z-series-offer/ . Then, follow the prompts to receive a Gift Pack Voucher (Voucher) to a registered email address and redeem the voucher on the Samsung eStore. 

For the full terms and conditions, please see here in the FAQs section. Please note that you must redeem your Voucher for a Gift Pack by no later than 11:59 PM AEST 31st October 2021!

Let us know if you have any additional questions. :)

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Comments
Solution
SamsungJon
Options
Promotions

Hi Kombatsd, you will have to provide your proof of purchase and IMEI through out redemption portal here: www.samsung.com/au/offer/galaxy-z-series-offer/ . Then, follow the prompts to receive a Gift Pack Voucher (Voucher) to a registered email address and redeem the voucher on the Samsung eStore. 

For the full terms and conditions, please see here in the FAQs section. Please note that you must redeem your Voucher for a Gift Pack by no later than 11:59 PM AEST 31st October 2021!

Let us know if you have any additional questions. :)

0 Likes
Kombatsd
Active Level 6
Promotions
Hi Tina. I have submitted my redemption with Samsung but I'm not sure what happens next. How do I know what gift I'll be receiving and how & when will that be? Look forward to your reply. Thanks
0 Likes
SamsungJon
Options
Promotions

Hi @Kombatsd, if your claim has been submitted correctly, you should receive a claim number and a Gift Pack Voucher to your registered email address. If not submitted correctly, you should be contacted within 14 days to provided requested information.

Once you have received the Gift Pack Voucher, please visit samsung.com/au/shop-gift/ during the redemption period and choose one of the Gift Packs (which correspond to the Participating Product you Purchased).

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Kombatsd
Active Level 6
Promotions
Hi Tina. My redemption claim was approved on 3 September but I'm yet to receive the gift pack voucher.
0 Likes
SamsungJon
Options
Promotions

That's odd, @Kombatsd. Could you please direct message me your claim number so that I can look into this? Thank you.

0 Likes
Kombatsd
Active Level 6
Promotions
Hi Tina. I just checked my email and I have received the redemption code now. Thanks a lot.
Kombatsd
Active Level 6
Promotions
Thank you Tina.