Original topic:

worst customer support

(Topic created on: 08-19-2022 07:27 AM)
DevJin
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I have had the worst two days with samsung to the point I'm about to give up, I've been a samsung customer since galaxy S2.

so I pre ordered my fold 4, 4 hours after the event, then I find out I could of bought it via education program for cheaper, I contacted online team on 17th august they said they can't offer a discount but are willing to cancel the order so I could re order. had to think about it if I really wanted to lose my placement. then he goes dw it's going to automatically cancel im like **bleep** what do you mean, apprently payment didn't go through even tho money is taken, then as I'm talking to him i get a tax invoice and he changes his mind to say o no sorry it is fine. 

18th august I called the first rep who refused to cancel my fold 4 1tb Green grey because he thought it was a special order, the 2nd rep I spoke to claimed the same thing until I pointed out to him that 1TB is not part of clause 10 of your terms and conditions because the burgendy has clause 10 on it not the 1TB, I believe your reps should be educated more. 

Now at 1151 my samsung rewards points got returned to me because of the cancellation so I proceeded to the education portal to order my products a Fold 4 1tb + Galaxy pro 5 + twin power adapter, I added them all to cart with the bonus unpacked code for samsung care and pressed paid, I put my points in and then selected my CC to pay, the website refreshed, I then tried again and the website refreshed again, 4th time. 

I closed my Web browser and tried it all over again but this time my reward points disappeared, I checked my account reward section and it said the points have been used. 

I called up your online team, which they confirmed no order didn't go through but can't help me. in regards to the points getting used due to system error, they referred me to the samsung reward + app to complain there, I downloaded the app and I can't even create a account. I also called online depart 4 times 3 times they given me a different number, when I ring them they tell me it's the wrong depart call online, the 4th time they have given me this email, then I found this place. 

now excuse my language WHAT THE **bleep** am i supposed to. i've been **bleep** around by samsung reps I'm at the point of converting to another Android phone or even Apple, and now I find out the watch band I want is sold out blah

13 Comments
JG79
Active Level 1
Promotions
Yea I too am a loyal Sam sung or was.
I tried to check out pricing and trade in prices, what a night mare
Australian site is **bleep**, but US site was good
Thinking maybe Apple is the way to go.
Samsung lift your game.
Your service suxs
0 Likes
Promotions
Hi

To be honest, just cancel & reorder as suggested, I am sure the 'placement' issue is less important than more money in your pocket. You will probably still get it early. In the past I cancelled and reordered my S20 Ultra order, I still got it the same day a friend who ordered his phone on launch got theirs.

** this was before the pandemic / global supply chain shortages so your milage may vary.
0 Likes
DevJin
Active Level 1
Promotions
that's the thing I did cancel, and when I tried to reorder the transaction failed and it took my samsung reward points, now I can't find any depart that can help me retrieve these points back, every time I call online they offload me to another depart, then that department tells me to call online back 😕
0 Likes
Promotions
Oh that is horrible. Maybe one of the Samsung community managers on here will be able to intervene (i hope they can)
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi @DevJin I am sorry to hear you had issues checking out your rewards points. 

Are you able to send me an email confirming your details for this to be looked into?

To: members.au@samsung.com

Subject: SamsungLaura - Samsung rewards points education store

Detail: 

Samsung account email for education store

Full name

Phone number

Screenshot of your rewards points page.

0 Likes
DevJin
Active Level 1
Promotions
I've sent that through, thank you
0 Likes
DevJin
Active Level 1
Promotions
😴😴 still no solution someone from Samsung called me they said they refund the amount as a gift card and never went through with it, swear all samsung departs are useless
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi @DevJin, I am sorry to hear you have not received your refund for the reward points. For this, I suggest reaching out to online.support@samsung.com with your:

Name

Phone number

Address

Order number

Reward Points owed

Screenshot of reward points page

0 Likes
DevJin
Active Level 1
Promotions
Bahahaha what a joke no I reached out to fairtrading as no one in eamsung is committed to sort my problem out
0 Likes