Original topic:

Samsung Health Fitness Programmes not Syncing to Galaxy Watch 4

(Topic created on: 02-23-2023 09:32 AM)
Justin04
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
I am current undertaking the Run 10K fitness program in the Samsung Health app and I am having a hard time trying to sync each day's workout to my watch. Some days it's just there in my 'choose workout' menu on my watch, and some days it's not there at all. 

Previously, restarting my watch and syncing the samsung health app would get it to show on my watch but today, I have restarted my watch 3 times with no avail.

I usually run early in the morning (5:30 am) so sometimes I think it won't sync till later in the day. I'll will update this if the activity appears on my watch later today. EDIT: it did appear later that day. There was no notification and I don't know exactly what time it appeared.

I really think there should be a dedicated fitness menu in the samsung health app on my watch so every workout is there and I can catch up on workouts I missed.

Does anyone have any solutions to this problem?
15 Comments
bigdaddyaus
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
I have the same problem. Samsung, rather than asking for error reports in emails can you post some basic troubleshooting steps on this post? Obviously it is a problem as several users have the issue.
Ponty13
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I had the same thing happen to me today. Yesterday "Run 10K" was there, but today as I was getting ready to go for run, it was missing.

This is not a fix, but I tried disabling, then enabling Bluetooth on the watch (I have the Watch 5 pro). After reconnecting to the phone, I went into the Samsung Health tile on the watch and "Run 10K" was back again.

This is certainly frustrating when you're in the middle of a program and want to just go and have your tech track it as usual, but instead you're fiddling with your watch and phone for an hour trying to get it to work. 

Hopefully this quick little workaround will help some people.

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Health

Hello @Ponty13

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analyzed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report for a wearable, follow these steps:

1. Go to Galaxy Wearables app > click on the device desired on the side menu
  2. In the side menu, tap Contact us > Error reports (in the Get help section)
  3. Fill in details and the frequency of the issue that you have with the wearable.
  4. Click send.

Kind Regards,

SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
serverhack
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I have the same problem with Watch4. Time before I "only" had to restart the watch and the training appeared after restart, now it's not.

I have tried the bluetooth disconnection on watch 4 with no luck.

Indeed, there's no option in watch to find or choose the program exercise so that you CANNOT do the routine with watch, only with the mobile phone.

This issue was reported 1 year ago, I don't understand why it's not solved or why it isn't a workaround for this.

Alexis1969
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

I'm having this exact same issue. It has become unusable the last month or so and it has always been somewhat inconsistent. Any solutions?

Thank you.

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Health

Hey @Alexis1969

Thanks for reaching out. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report for a wearable, follow these steps:

1. Go to Galaxy Wearables app > click on the device desired on the side menu
  2. In the side menu, tap Contact us > Error reports (in the Get help section)
  3. Fill in details and the frequency of the issue that you have with the wearable.
  4. Click send.

Kind Regards,

SamsungClaudette

0 Likes