Original topic:

Afterpay on Samsung Pay

(Topic created on: 07-29-2022 04:31 PM)
MrBBear
Active Level 6
Options
Samsung Pay
Hi I've noticed that Samsung Pay now accepts Afterpay card, does anyone know how to add Afterpay to Samsung Pay. Thanks. 
22 Comments
Samsung Pay
I believe you need to install the Afterpay app, setup the Afterpay card then follow the prompts to add the card to your digital wallet, in this case Samsung Pay.
MrBBear
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
I've got the Afterpay app on my phone but can't seem to find on there the add to digital wallet
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
I don't use Afterpay, but my understanding is you should be able to add it via your profile in the Afterpay app.

Head to the profile section of the Afterpay App, select the option to add the Afterpay digital card to your mobile payments app of choice.

That should be it.
0 Likes
MrBBear
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
Did exactly as you said no luck at all. After they updated the app it got worse, a while back I managed to put it into my Google Pay app, but now I just can't seem to find the add now how to add the virtual card
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
I'm sorry that didn't help.
Best option would be to contact Afterpay and see what they suggest.
0 Likes
MrBBear
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
I've sent them a mag on Facebook thanks anyway. They don't seem to make things clear unfortunately
0 Likes
MrBBear
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
This is what they say

It's really easy to shop in-store with Afterpay. Simply download the Afterpay mobile app to set up Afterpay Card. Visit the Card tab and follow the prompts to add Afterpay Card to your digital wallet. When you're ready to pay, tap to pay with Afterpay Card using Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay.

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi @MrBBear, those seem to be the correct instructions. In this case I would suggest reaching out to AfterPay for further support. 

0 Likes
MrBBear
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
Thanks Laura but I'm not getting any card tab on my Afterpay app. I do get a card showing and when I click on it nothing happens
0 Likes