Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Indefinite Beta Program

(Topic created on: 12-03-2019 04:08 AM)
JordinX5
Active Level 6
Options
Suggestions
It would kinda be nice if the beta program ran indefinitely. Like it's just a thought...
13 Comments
Suggestions
what do you mean by indefinite
0 Likes
Tel864
Active Level 8
Suggestions
You don't know how betas work and you don't know how Android is developed. It couldn't wotk that way with a major Android version. Are you by any chance older than 10 years old?
JordinX5
Active Level 6
Suggestions
this is kinda getting funny but at the same time, very annoying. get a life
Pocketdust
Active Level 4
Suggestions
**bleep**? Are you aware of what a beta is? There needs to be age requirements on who is let into the beta program.
JordinX5
Active Level 6
Suggestions
there needs to just be a permanent ban on you, Tel864, and others alike who are Highly toxic members of this community
Suggestions
yeah....no.
Solution
0xKyle
Active Level 4
Suggestions
Yeah like a beta that runs in parallel with a stable version and people could choose which to use. That would be cool. Windows 10 does that.

However, Android usually doesn't get many changes after the stable release is launched. It's usually just small bug fixes instead of new features (until the next version of android) so I'm not sure how that would work or if it would be worth the effort to launch such a program. I would run the beta though. I like running the latest software and reporting bugs.
Tel864
Active Level 8
Suggestions
Get an iphone
JordinX5
Active Level 6
Suggestions
what does getting an iPhone have to do with anything of this?