Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Maintenance Mode

(Topic created on: 12-15-2022 02:18 AM)
ErnAqui12
Active Level 5
Options
Support
Why is maintenance mode not available on samsung a52 4g? My version is up to date using 5.0 UI yet it doesnt exist in there. Any answer please? Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello ErnAqui12,

It's highly probably that the Maintenance mode is not yet rolled out on your Samsung Galaxy A52 4G.

While we do our best to release the latest software updates for all applicable devices and services as soon as possible, rollout and release times may vary depending on device version and model or service version, country/region, and network-dependent.

We thank you for your patience.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello ErnAqui12,

Thanks for your inquiry, here.

If your Samsung Galaxy A52 4G is now eligible, you can enable Maintenance mode using your devices Settings menu or by using the Samsung Members app.

Settings menu.

Step 1. Navigate to and open Settings, and then tap Battery and device care.

Step 2. Tap Maintenance mode, and then tap Turn on. Follow the on-screen prompts. 

Note: You will be prompted to set up a Lock screen if you do not already have one. Please see the previous section for details.

Samsung Members app.

Step 1. Navigate to and open the Samsung Members app.

Step 2. Tap Support.

Step 3. Tap Maintenance mode, and then follow the on-screen prompts.

The maintenance mode rollout will continue throughout 2023, with availability expanding to more Samsung Galaxy devices. Stay tuned for more information on local availability.

https://news.samsung.com/global/samsung-releases-maintenance-mode-a-new-feature-to-hide-your-persona... 

0 Likes
ErnAqui12
Active Level 5
Support
Hey, on my device care app, you see on the picture that there is no maintenance mode in there right? How can I tap it if that is not in there. I tried your second option using the support feature on the samsung members app and it is not there either. Why is that my friend? Screenshot_20221215_184201_Samsung Members_1000001592_1671100921.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello ErnAqui12,

It's highly probably that the Maintenance mode is not yet rolled out on your Samsung Galaxy A52 4G.

While we do our best to release the latest software updates for all applicable devices and services as soon as possible, rollout and release times may vary depending on device version and model or service version, country/region, and network-dependent.

We thank you for your patience.
0 Likes
Ricaaa
Active Level 2
Support
Hello! Just want to ask if there's any bugs after the android 13 update. I have a52 4g also and still hesitant to update my phone
0 Likes
ErnAqui12
Active Level 5
Support
Do not hesitate. Bugs are given, but eventually gets taken care of. Usually, even without undergoing update, the software of the phone itself gets rid of them after reset, and I trust samsung because of that. :)
0 Likes