Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One ui 6 problem camera

(Topic created on: 11-30-2023 04:32 PM)
Markkko
Active Level 3
Options
Support

After one UI 6 Android 14 update , camera on Samsung galaxy A54, when snapped, has yellow temperature to their photos, unlike on older version where everything was okay with colours. Viewfiender on camera app seems okay, but when photo snapped, image turns out yellowish (especialy images of people and pets) in regular/mid lighting conditions.

Please check that and provide us with fix on next software patch update.

There is also other complaints about this problem on Samsung A54 reddit forum, so please fix it for us.

23 Comments
TeamGalaxyBianx
Options
Support

Hi Markkko! Have you double checked if your screen mode settings are alright? Also, have you checked if the photos you took with your Galaxy A54 still look yellowish on other phones? This could be a screen problem if ever.

Please check my response in your previous post and let me know how it goes! 😊

0 Likes
Naif_59945
Beginner Level 3
Support

I have same issue, it's not the screen mode, iguess the picture needs better optimisation...red and yellowish tint ruines every photos, it was all good in one ui 5.1

Please get it fixed asap

sooheedu
Active Level 2
Support
Same issue huhu. I thought I might have clicked something on the camera settings, so I immediately reset the camera settings, but it was still the same.
hndrjy
Active Level 1
Support
I have the same issue as well.
zhane08
Active Level 1
Support
Please fix the camera quality because of the one ui 6 it ruin the quality of the picture. We look like a simpson character
sooheedu
Active Level 2
Support
Come on, do something.
0 Likes
Sunshine123
Beginner Level 2
Support

I have the same problem, my skin are so yellow on A54 samsung camera

0 Likes
zhane08
Active Level 1
Support
Same issue with my samsung a54. I love the previous when i update into one ui 6 the PICTURE become so yellow mostly on the skin of a person that looks like a simpson character
0 Likes
sooheedu
Active Level 2
Support
Righttt
0 Likes