Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One ui 6 problem camera

(Topic created on: 11-30-2023 04:32 PM)
Markkko
Active Level 3
Options
Support

After one UI 6 Android 14 update , camera on Samsung galaxy A54, when snapped, has yellow temperature to their photos, unlike on older version where everything was okay with colours. Viewfiender on camera app seems okay, but when photo snapped, image turns out yellowish (especialy images of people and pets) in regular/mid lighting conditions.

Please check that and provide us with fix on next software patch update.

There is also other complaints about this problem on Samsung A54 reddit forum, so please fix it for us.

sooheedu
Active Level 2
Support
Is your camera problem fixed already?
0 Likes
Markkko
Active Level 3
Support
Not yet, still saturated, red, and yellowish
0 Likes
Aditya_anand
Active Level 1
Support

Facing the same exact problem,  if you find the solution  fo let me know

Madko
Beginner Level 2
Support

I have the same problem with my camera on galaxy a54 5g after update one ui 6

Why samsung doesn't do anything about that !!!

0 Likes
Lauuuuuu
Beginner Level 2
Support

Same concern as yours. I thought it is just my camera settings. I tried to fix it but it really turns out to be yellowish. 

0 Likes
Limonuzzaman
Beginner Level 2
Support

After a UI 6 Android 14 update, the rear camera of the Samsung galaxy A54, when snapped, turns yellow in their photos. The viewfinder seems fine in the app, but when taking photos, the image turns yellow in regular/medium light conditions (especially people and pet photos).

Please check it and correct us in the next software patch update

0 Likes
Siavashhabibi
Beginner Level 2
Support

I chose this phone for color accuracy in photography because I am a graphic designer and photographer and color accuracy is important to me. But unfortunately, with the one UI6 update, the images are saturated in colors, and it seems that Samsung has returned to its previous procedure, which made me hope for the first time that I introduced the Samsung brand. I changed the quality of the camera to be close to reality, which I unfortunately regretted. I don't know if anyone from Samsung company reads these posts or not! If you are reading, please fix the color saturation problem of the two cameras that you have brought with the update!!!!

0 Likes
maryamuneng
Beginner Level 2
Support
Yellowish color on picture seem like evryones problem samsung!
0 Likes
Prinzeaj
Beginner Level 2
Support
Updated my phone today and still got yellowish pictures in low light. When will Samsung fix this on going issue?
0 Likes
Sunnymyr
Active Level 1
Support
Upon my updating of ui6, the camera quality of my samsung a54 downgraded. From having 12MP to 9MP. Also, there is issue about the main camera, I am currently having the picture taken at 37MP supposedly it is 50MP. Furthermore, my macro lens from 5MP to 4MP. Hopefully you will fix this soon.20240131_084640_1000009782_1706662001.jpg
0 Likes