Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A32 Charging Times

(Topic created on: 02-24-2023 08:05 PM)
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Options
Support
As you know that Samsung A32 has a 15W charger and fulls charges after 2hour 10-14 minutes when you don't turn the phone off (power menu > Power Off. - not turning it off will take 7% of the charging time will increase to get full at %100) ..

So as summary.. I tried to turn my phone off/shutdown from 2% to 10:40pm and after some few hours the battery got full in 2 hours 8 minutes. 

While keeping your phone on like just pressing the power button once to off the screen and leave it.. it will take 2 hours 14 minutes.., (0% to 100%)

Note: I used 15W Genuine Samsung Adapter.. and the original cable.

So quite that I would possibly like to buy a 45W charger and see how long does it takes...

For my opinion... The written output on the battery must be only 
9V 2A. = 15W
20.00V 2.25A = 45W

My guess is that the phone would expect a overheat on the battery while charging or what. And the charging time wouldn't reduce to 1 hour 56 minutes estimated.

Here's some proof of the charging.

From 10:43PM is my time when I plugged the charger after plugging the screen woke up and shows 2%. 

And after some time of 1:03AM it got full.

I usually left some because it takes longer to get atleast 1% at 0% battery like 6 minutes.

0 Likes
11 Comments
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Support
Yeah same as the a12,

15w is soo slow and you're right! 2 hours of charging won't take my patience haha

I wondered why Galaxy A32 have only 15w compatible and considered a midrange phone. (In my point, A32 is considered a s midrange phone) Hope Samsung increased it to 25w during manufacturing process 😅
0 Likes
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
For real Samsung is quite making people annoyed how expensive is the phone (₱14K) and comes with 15W charger that almost takes 2-4 hours to charge😐Screenshot_20230225_232229_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Support
True, many manufacturers have already included their gimmicks such as the (upgraded) fast charging in their entry-level and midrange phones.

Take oppo for example, some of their phones prices are 9k (approximately minimum price) such as the oppo A57 2022 4/64 included an 33w charger out of the box (without earphones). At least, this is a great deal for its price

Now the Galaxy A32 is so expensive and idk why samsung just limiting the specs for what reason? Idk.

And take Galaxy A23 as an example too, the Galaxy a23 supports 25w charging but samsung just shipped 15w out of the box
0 Likes
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
Yes.. Look how come some phones with other brand at cheaper price comes with a "Super fast charger - 30W that takes 1 hour and 5 minutes to full charge and also the powerful gaming proccesor Helio G95 and the 64MP AI camera that makes every photo look perfect. And comes with a 5000mAH battery that lasts 10h. And it's cool design (dare to leap) which is the... realme 8.. It also comes with AOD and Fingerprint unlock on screen. Realme 8 definitely solos.

And it's only about ₱13,990 estimated....

While on Samsung A32 is quite 5% trashy due the 2-3-4 hours charging time. do you see how it displays fast charging but it takes 2 hours? And it's gaming performance where after using for 11 months the gaming time is only 5 hours 44 minutes I did yesterday. And the goofy proccesor that does a little lag... How useless is this for the Samsung A32? ₱14K ? it's not worth for the price.

But since I telled my story long time ago when I bought this phone..

When I was choosing a device I was about to choose Realme 8 but since my mom already has realme 8 5G and she didn't want me to have the same name.. we went to other store (Samsung) and my mom or the sales lady suggested me Samsung A32.. since I still wanted the realme 8 but I choosed the Samsung A32 for some reasons because my mom might get mad or stressed for staying or deciding for too long so I bought it... And after we got home I immediately transferred all data from old phone and did a gaming test.
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Support
Yeah, and i wondering why too that why galaxy a32 have an eMMC storage instead of UFS? Like **bleep**!

Since mediatek G80 doesn't support UFS storage either, putting snapdragon 600+ series and a UFS 2.0 or 2.2 might me really good too since ufs can compete in any version rather than the eMMC 5.1

A32 comes with full version of One Ui and AOD tho?
0 Likes
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
I really want to swap phones but what about the data transfer?
0 Likes
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Support
Yeah , one of the difficulties you might face too especially when:

Samsung to another brand = have difficulties
Samsung to samsung = seamless transfer almost everything
0 Likes
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello FloppaJJS,

We really appreciate you sharing your Samsung Galaxy A32 4G battery charging times with snap shots here. 

Thanks for your suggestions and I appreciate the time and effort you put in to share your valuable comments. This helps us improve our products, apps, and services towards enhancing the Samsung Galaxy experience for all.

To learn more about how to fast charge and battery charging tips for your Samsung Galaxy device, you may click the links below.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-to-fast-charge-on-your-galaxy-device/

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/galaxy-battery/charging-tip/ 

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.

0 Likes