Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Should I install the latest software update? Or

(Topic created on: 01-20-2022 06:00 AM)
SuperLovedandBlessed
Active Level 6
Options
Support
Wait until the bugs are fixed? I've read quite a number of people disappointed because of lagging, camera errors etc on different devices after installing the update. I've been waiting for it, but because of the reviews, I'm thinking of waiting a bit longer. What do you guys think? What's your experience? 
8 Comments
Support
you will not experience first hand the benefits, take a leap of faith go with the update
0 Likes
Support
Copy pasting my reply.✌️🙂

I didn't think about all the other perks mentioned because I was too worried about the bugs.. but I guess I'll be waiting a little more before updating it. Thank you to everyone who replied. 🙂
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Support
If you really want to experience the new UI and new features with possible bugs/glitch since its new, then go install it.. but if you don't want ruin your experience with some possible bugs/glitch, then I suggest to wait until next Software Update comes, probably February.

One UI 4 will not go anywhere so it can wait if you decide to wait 😆
0 Likes
Support

I didn't think about all the other perks mentioned because I was too worried about the bugs.. but I guess I'll be waiting a little more before updating it. Thank you to everyone who replied. 🙂
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Support

Updating comes with improvements to UI, software, and overall usability, despite the bugs! I say go for it :) But you can always hold off and wait for this version to stabilize enough for you!

0 Likes
Support

SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Support
I suggest you wait for atleast a year since android 12 come out and make sure that all devices is already receiving the android 12 until august for you to make sure that it is now stable.Screenshot_20220122-221846_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Support
Thanks for the reply 🙂
0 Likes