Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Why do I need to pay for inspection fee

(Topic created on: 12-02-2021 11:21 AM)
Samsung_J8T8p0B
Active Level 1
Options
Support

I have a question about the inspection fee in New Zealand service centre. that I've never seen this payment before in Korea, where every service centre looks at the customer.

They don't charge anything before repair. all things inspection is free and also check the device immediately or as quickly as possible.

I understand that if the technician visit then inspects the device, I will be able to pay for the travel cost. but this is different, why people bring or send your centre.

and also I asked about some problems, however, a technician advise differently that I already mentioned no need to fix such as a broken screen that was not affected the problem. I asked an engineer who is designed the phone in Samsung, Korea. he told me to check the software that must be effect by a lower CPU. so just checking after resetting the device will be OK. but the technician does not do that. they only requested to repair the screen.

I really disappointed with the service that is so big different from Korea. 

0 Likes
3 Comments
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Support

Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! We're sorry you are disappointed with the experience you have had. We would recommend getting in touch with our customer support team as they will be able to discuss this further with you and help you to file a complaint if you would like. You can reach them on 0800 726 786 (24/7) or live chat on http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/NZ. Cheers, The Samsung Team.

0 Likes
Support

I did already. but still no answer. and the live chat also told me that I should have to send to customer service email.

0 Likes
Support

‪Is Samsung providing discriminated service to his own customers? Customers in some countries must pay for inspection fee while other countries are free of charge.‬
‪#discrimination #samsungservice‬

0 Likes