Order Delivery

(Topic created on: 03-28-2022 06:26 PM)
Dtandu
Active Level 2
Options
Tablets

Hi everyone

New here. 

Always a samsung lover but not anymore. Had the worst experience in life with samsung and their latest launch. 

Preorder two s22 ultra, one was white next was custom orange, white was to be dispatch 3/3 got on 15/3 no response to email during this time. Online chat hangs up once I get to no. 1 in the queue and calls does not connect with the prompt "we are experiencing high number of call". Why launch a product when you cannot provide customer service.

Next, custom red don't know the exact timeline but got it on 25/3 at these point not really satisfied but not really frustrated too.

Now, fast forward ordered tablet s8 Ultra, 27/2 to be shipped 10/3. Tried email 3 times, calls multiple times does not connect saying same error"we are experiencing high number of calls, call later", live chat reaches queue no. 1 and disconnect. How the hell am I suppose to know what's going on. The online order page says processing ever since beginning.

Can anyone share what I am suppose to do at these point. What a **bleep** of company samsung has become. This will be my last galaxy, that I can assure everyone. Wanted to put this out there for everyone to know how useless samsung Australia is.

Update: the rep contacted saying it has been forwarded to relevant department on 29th march. Still no information. Is not expecting one too.

31/3-Status changed to preparing dispatch online.

1/4- Dispatched (Apparently don't know if it's a april fool joke) 

17 Comments
Tablets
Yeah I have no idea what happened to the preorders this time. Definitely room (acres) of improvements to be made. I know they trawl the forums and here's hoping they listen and fix the root cause. Hope you get your new toys.
Dtandu
Active Level 2
Tablets
Thanks mate
0 Likes
Members_Orgt3L6
Beginner Level 3
Tablets

apparently they have stock issues. i read a couple of forum posts about shipping issues that samsung replied to.

Honestly this is unacceptable. I preordered tab s8 on 27/2. Its now been a month and its not shipped yet. Its funny where people who preordered dont get their products while others can walk in to jb and buy the same tab for the same price right there and now

0 Likes
Dtandu
Active Level 2
Tablets
Exactly what a poor customer service from samsung. I mean all they got to do is tell us its delayed how hard can that be.
0 Likes
Hahnski
Beginner Level 4
Tablets
Yes, this is happening more often with the delays and no/slow responses. It never used to be like this.

Also, like Members_Orgt3L6 said, I have also read that there are shortages.

What would be nice is if the status message of an order you have placed could have a little more detail. For example, if the status is stuck on "Processing" for more than a few days, then how about a note that states that there is a stock shortage along with when additional stock may arrive.

This little bit of additional information makes a world of difference.
Dtandu
Active Level 2
Tablets
Well said.
0 Likes
Flying1
Active Level 2
Tablets
Product supply delays are understandable at the moment. The poor, or completely non-existent , customer service is not.
0 Likes
Dtandu
Active Level 2
Tablets
Exactly
0 Likes
Douge1980
Active Level 3
Tablets
No delay is acceptable as they have them shipped to stores fine. The issue is samsung direct, pre ordered the s8 in Feb still waiting. Samsung website orders is just a scam. Tried calling to cancel so I could get from store. They just Hang up on you.
0 Likes