Original topic:

Whats happening to my galaxy tablet

(Topic created on: 08-18-2024 07:59 AM)
katycat
Active Level 4
Options
Tablets
When I go on to some apps after a couple of second it goes out of the app and goes just to the home page. I try and I try again but it doesn't work it just keeps happening. I'm wondering if any of you know whats happening and if you know how to fix it. It's really annoying. Pls
0 Likes
6 Comments
nxmah
Active Level 8
Tablets
Hi, all your apps are up to date ?
0 Likes
katycat
Active Level 4
Tablets
I will try updating them, thanks
0 Likes
StarDust88
Active Level 7
Tablets
This issue can be caused by several factors, including:
* App-related issues:
* Bugs or glitches in the app itself
* Insufficient storage for the app
* Outdated app version
* Device-related issues:
* Insufficient memory
* Overheating device
* Operating system glitches
* Background apps interfering
* External factors:
* Poor internet connection
* Weak cellular signal
Troubleshooting Steps
Here are some steps you can take to resolve the issue:
Check the App Itself
* Force quit the app: Double-tap the home button (or swipe up on newer devices) and swipe up on the app's preview to close it completely. Then, reopen it.
* Update the app: Check the app store for updates and install any available ones.
* Clear app cache and data: This might resolve temporary glitches. Caution: Clearing data might remove your app settings and progress.
* Reinstall the app: If the above steps don't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
Check Your Device
* Restart your device: A simple restart can often fix temporary glitches.
* Check device storage: Ensure you have enough free space.
* Close background apps: Too many running apps can slow down your device.
* Update your operating system: Check for software updates.
Additional Tips
* Test the app on a different Wi-Fi network or cellular data: A poor internet connection might be causing issues.
* Check for device overheating: Overheating can cause instability.
* Look for software conflicts: Recently installed apps or updates might be interfering.

0 Likes
katycat
Active Level 4
Tablets
I will look into all these things
0 Likes
Troubadour
Expert Level 1
Tablets
Also
1. When clearing the cache immediately clear another app called "Google Play services" but not apps with similar but different names.
2. "Forget" your wi-fi network and re-install, make sure you know your password.
3. There is more complicated process using opening in Safe mode" where you add back apps one at a time. When the problem recurs after an app is added that is the problem app needing cache a Google Play services clearing. Technically more than one app. If more than one app is doing this clear the caches and Google Play services at the same time as some apps write settings into other apps.
0 Likes
katycat
Active Level 4
Tablets
Thankyou
0 Likes