Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Cannot install new app

(Topic created on: 10-24-2022 01:21 PM)
information-net
Beginner Level 3
Options
Tips & Tricks

A way to solve applications in the phone?

I have a new phone that is not working, I just unlock the screen and it shuts down after launching the.

✍️

Applications.

0 Likes
2 Comments
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Tips & Tricks
I don't have any solutions but does it happen after you have clicked on install? Is the app from Play Store. If this is the case read your manual, available in Google as a pdf, on how to set your phone to accept apps not in Play Store. If this is not the problem first remove your sim and any memory card and check if installed correctly. After this if it doesn't work post again and we will look at opening in Safe Mode, disabling apps and restarting one by one.
I haven't checked Google but Google quite often has more answers, so Google "Samsung, phone closes after starting" and variants on these. Add your phone model after the first searches. I suggest this because there are two types of problems, those specific to Samsung phones and those specific to a particular model and this helps to filter replies.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLaura
Options
Tips & Tricks

Hi @information-net, 

Thanks for reaching out. To clarify, is your phone shutting down when you try to launch a new app? Is this occurring with all apps or a specific app?

I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

0 Likes