Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

How can I cut and paste pictures onto one another

(Topic created on: 04-29-2022 05:38 AM)
SimplyRedman_YT
Active Level 4
Options
Tips & Tricks
How do I cut ,paste picture onto one another on this phone I need serious help,please
19 Comments
Solution
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Tips & Tricks
I am guessing you will need a photo editing app for that. Google 'android cut and paste photos' which gives lots of options. Although I would probably also Google 'best android photo editing apps'.
SamsungLaura
Options
Tips & Tricks

Thanks @Troubadour! 

Hi @SimplyRedman, as mentioned by Troubadour you will need some form of photo editing app to composite pictures over another. 

The app will need to have a layers function in order for you to edit multiple photos at once. 

0 Likes
Michaelbranham80
Beginner Level 2
Tips & Tricks

Actually that feature was available on Galaxy s9+ please educate yourself before promoting 3rd party software.  

0 Likes
Wasabiburger
Beginner Level 2
Tips & Tricks
You must be fun at parties lol
0 Likes
Tips & Tricks
@SimplyRedman are you wanting Photoshop type editing or are you wanting to create a photo collage?
0 Likes
Tips & Tricks
I know how to put a picture over another one it's just getting rid of the edges around the circle that I have trouble finding on my a12
0 Likes
Tips & Tricks
If I'm trying to put a circle over another picture like a moon I still have the square edge around that moon I'm trying to put over other picture it's for my YouTube #MarioKartTour channel
0 Likes
Tips & Tricks
When you edit a photo, do you see the dotted circle?
If yes, and you tap it, it should give you the 2nd screen, which will snap to the shape/object you want to use, or you can do it manually.

Once you have cut the shape/object you want to use in another image and saved it, you then open the other image, tap the Edit icon, then tap the Smiley face, then tap Stickers. Then tap the Gallery icon and find the image you previously cut and you can then paste it into and move it around on the main image.

Screenshot_20220429-063312_Photo Editor.pngScreenshot_20220429-063337_Photo Editor.png20220416_192410_1686_1651178324.jpg
Michaelbranham80
Beginner Level 2
Tips & Tricks

Unfortunately its no longer availableas far as I can find,  that was a beloved feature on my galaxy s9+ but Unfortunately somehow someone thought it best to leave it out of the Galaxy s23 ultra.  

0 Likes