Original topic:

How to register your Samsung product

(Topic created on: 03-19-2021 02:42 PM)
au_community_mgr
Community Manager
Options
Tips & Tricks

If you're looking to register your new Samsung product for a warranty, you have a couple of options. You can mail in the warranty card that should have been included in the packaging of your product, or you can call 1300 362 603 (Toll-Free in Australia) and ask our Samsung Care experts to add your new product to your account.

To register a mobile device, you will need the IMEI, Serial number and model code of the product. If you are registering other products like tablets, smartwatches, monitors, TVs, fridges or washing machines you will only need the serial number and model code. For more information on locating product details, check out our page Find the Model Number and serial number of your Samsung Product.

1. Launch the samsung-members-app-icon.PNG Samsung Members app

samsung-members.PNG

Please Note: You will need to sign in to your Samsung Account to register any of your Samsung Products through the Samsung Members. If you do not have a Samsung Account or are unsure of the Username/Password, head to the Samsung Account Login page to locate/ create your account.

2. Tap on help-icon.png Get Help

select-get-help.PNG

3. Select a + Add

select-add.PNG

4. Select how you would like to register your product

tap-use-barcode.PNG

5. Tap on the Product type

select-phone.PNG

6. Add in your Purchase date and Proof of purchase, then select Register
type-in-model-and-sn-then-select-continue.png
7. Once the product has been registered you will be able to view it within My Products
registered-product-phone.PNG
6 Comments
Markas
Beginner Level 2
Tips & Tricks

Thats all fine if you have a mobile phone to register, but what about registering a Samsung sata SSD 870 EVO ?

All I can find is sales, documentation, etc, but I cant find how to register the above product, on the samsung web pages.

PLEASE  can you assist ?

Thankyou

0 Likes
SamsungJon
Options
Tips & Tricks

Hi @Markas, to register your SSD onto your Samsung Account, please do so here: https://www.samsung.com/au/support/your-service/my-product

To access this page, you would have to go to our website, hover over Support > Product Information > tap on Product Registration > make sure you're logged in to your Samsung Account > tap New Product Registration > follow the prompts there.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Jell12
Beginner Level 2
Tips & Tricks

What if the mobile is a gift to someone and their address is different to the purchaser's address? Can they submit their own address instead of the purchaser of the gift?

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Tips & Tricks

Hey @Jell12 

There is no need to submit your address , it is not required. 

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
robynhunter
Beginner Level 2
Tips & Tricks
Hello how to register mobile phone samsung g
In my settings it says I need to register device for ne to be able to access or use the settings connection NFC
As it don't show up in settings etc until I register
Then after register device. How does the nfc work or been seen
0 Likes
robynhunter
Beginner Level 2
Tips & Tricks
Hello can u let me no how to register new ohone and then how to access get nfc
0 Likes