Original topic:

Sending Error Reports

(Topic created on: 03-19-2021 03:39 PM)
au_community_mgr
Community Manager
Options
Tips & Tricks

Samsung Members is an app for support and device diagnostics. It will allow you to submit error reports,  register Samsung Products and request help across lots of Samsung Apps and services. Samsung Members also has diagnostic capabilities that will help maximise the device performance and help identify any problems.

1. Tap on Get help

get-help.jpg

2. Select Send feedback

select-send-feedback.jpg

3. Tap on Send reports

send-reports.jpg

4. Read through the on-screen instructions > select Just this time then tap on OK.

send-system-log-then-tap-ok.gif

5. Select a category that best suits your issue

lock-up-restarting.jpg

6. Use the comment box provided to explain the issue you are facing, adjust the frequency and ensure you have enabled Send system log data.
adjust-frequency-comments-send-system-log.jpg
7. If you would like to attach a file to help explain the issue tap on tu7.png
attach-file.jpg

8. Once you are ready to send off your error report tap on tu8.png

send-error-report.jpg

8 Comments
CelticAngel
Beginner Level 2
Tips & Tricks
Were's feedback
0 Likes
SamsungJon
Options
Tips & Tricks

Hi @CelticAngel, if you have opened the Members App Get help section before, it might not prompt to ask for feedback permission if it has previously been asked before. If so, you can simply skip this step to the next one! 

Hope this helps :)

0 Likes
Sniktaw
Beginner Level 2
Tips & Tricks
I have tried to resolve a Multiroom App issue with your help dept to no avail...they gave me the following error reference number. 8210321653 to elevate to a higher level
Please advise..
Craig Watkins
0 Likes
SamsungJon
Options
Tips & Tricks

Sorry to hear that you're having this issue, Craig. I would recommend testing if you still have this issue after uninstalling updates. To do this, go into Settings > Apps > Multiroom > ⋮ >  Uninstall updates. If you are unable to do this, I would recommend sending an error report, following the steps above.

If you have any issues with this, please let me know.

0 Likes
JDH
Beginner Level 2
Tips & Tricks
Why are A52 received overseas calls not good?
When I call the UK from Australia, WhatsApp sound quality is excellent: I can hear the UK person perfectly. When I use the Belong international call service, I cannot here the UK person clearly. My best description, while inaccurate, is that the speaker sounds muffled. I was using an S7 that did not have this problem, even when the speaker / earpiece was faulty to the point of having to use the loudspeaker to listen to the caller, hence the need for my current A52 phone with the latest software update and fewer Apps than I had before. Australian callers sound quality is great.
0 Likes
JDH
Beginner Level 2
Tips & Tricks
Sorry. My first attempt to submit a request and it came here instead of being a new issue. Please transfer it and let me know the answer if you are able to do so.
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Tips & Tricks

HI @JDH, thank you for reaching out. You can reply and view responses to your error reports via the in-app notification bell. 

0 Likes
gme
Beginner Level 2
Tips & Tricks
Device Settings
0 Likes